Ekiti State Deputy Governor, Otunba Bisi Egbeyemi, has disclosed that more teachers will be employed in March next year to fill vacancies that exist in public schools across the state.
Egbeyemi also explained that the Kayode Fayemi administration will invest more in agriculture to create jobs, reduce poverty and empower the citizenry.
According to a statement on Sunday by his Special Assistant on Media, Odunayo Ogunmola, the Deputy Governor disclosed this while addressing the people of Egbe Ekiti in Gbonyin Local Government while on an inspection tour to public utilities.
He spoke shortly after visiting Egbe Dam, one of the largest dams in the state which he said has the capacity to serve many communities in the state and neighbouring Ondo State.
Don’t Miss this Job opportunity:. ejesgist.com.ng/massive-recruitment-at-dangote-refinery-over-3000-workers-needed.html
Egbeyemi explained that the Fayemi administration will take care of all Ekiti people irrespective of their party affiliation in provision basic amenities like good roads, potable water, electricity and other infrastructure.
Hot Nigerian Jobs [ Apply Now ]
- Latest Job Recruitment at Wema Bank Plc for Graduates
- Massive Recruitment at Rainoil Limited
- INEC Recruitment 2021 for Observers
- Thomas Adewumi University Massive Recruitment for Academic and Non Academic Staff
- BEDC Electricity Plc Graduate Trainee Programme 2021
- Ekiti State Government Recruitment for Graduates
- Lagos State Independent Electoral Commission Massive Recruitment for ADHOC Staff
- Massive Recruitment at the Society for Family Health
- Current Ongoing Recruitment at Gemstone Microfinance
- Dangote Group Recruitment 2021 For Graduates in Nigeria