The news now is that the Court of Appeal sitting in Abuja has dismissed the alleged Certificate Forgery Case Against Godwin Obaseki.
The Presiding Judge dismissed the suit due to lack of Merit.
Celebrating the news of the judgement, Obaseki took to his official Twitter handle to celebrate.
The judgement today by the Appeal Court sitting in Abuja on the certificate forgery case against me by the @OfficialAPCN
Is a victory for democracy, equity, fairness and justice. It further reassures confidence in the judiciary as an impartial umpire.
Job Vacancies in Nigeria
- UNICEF Recruitment 2021 for Graduates in Nigeria (September)
- Current Job Vacancies at Wateraid Nigeria
- National Agency for the Control of AIDS NACA Recruitment 2021 for Finance Officer
- Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority NSIA Recruitment 2021 For Graduates
- Nationwide Massive Recruitment for Relationship Officers at United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA)