Bishop Charles Agyinasare of Perez Chapel fame has made it emphatic that “God will judge church members who are doing well and are not taking care of their pastors adequately”.
Teaching his congregation about the ‘Reward of the Man of God’ on Sunday, 21 March 2021 at the Perez Dome, Dzorwulu, the founder of Perez Chapel International said the church members must reward their pastor according to the material blessings bestowed on them as a result of his continuous prayers and intercession for them.
According to Bishop Agyinasare, some church members, “started attending church when they had one car or house but now, they have multiple cars and houses. It is not too much to say, ‘My prophet, this is yours’.”
The change, Bishop Agyinasare noted, “must affect his salary, home, clothing, and children’s education. Sowing financial seeds in the life of your man of God prepares you for your harvest”.
He relied on Galatians 6:6,7: ‘Let him that is taught in the word communicate unto him that teacheth in all good things. Be not deceived; God has not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap’ to drive home his point.
“If you don’t communicate material things into the life of your man of God you are deceiving yourself and mocking God”, he pointed out.
As a reminder, Bishop Charles Agyinasare is a Ghanaian pastor who founded the Word Miracle Church International, later Perez Chapel International, a Pentecostal-Charismatic ministry in Ghana.
He is the founder of Precious TV, Chancellor of the Perez University College and author of several books on Christianity
Pay Attention To:
- Sahara Group Graduate Upstream Trainee Program 2021
- Danish Refugee Council (DRC) recruitment for a Supply Chain Assistant – Procurement
- 2021 Ongoing Recruitment at Seven-Up Bottling Company Limited
- UAC Foods Limited Management Trainee Programme 2021
- Current Job Recruitment in Nigeria at Daltrade Nigeria Limited
- Current Job Recruitment at FrieslandCampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc
- Customer Service Representative Jobs at Zenith Carex International Limited
- Link To Check Immigration Recruitment Shortlisted Candidates 2021 Screening Exercise
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Credit Risk Senior Analyst
- Current Ongoing Recruitment at Softcom Limited ( 16 Positions )