A younger girl, recognized as Lattie has taken to Facebook to share her pathetic story, advising people to be conscious of who they regard as their ‘bestfriend’.
Using her unhappy expertise as a case examine, Lattie narrated how her ‘bestfriend’ poisoned her and posted RIP on her page whereas she was nonetheless battling with her life.
According to Lattie, her evil good friend whom she had been associates with since childhood, poured iodine into her drink and saved asking her if she was okay whereas she gulped the drink.
She went forward to put up RIP on her page earlier than anybody else, with the mindset that Lattie wouldn’t make it out of the hospital. But Lattie survived.
Although nonetheless on medicine, Lattie is grateful that God gave her one other likelihood to dwell. Lattie additionally talked about that she’s barely unable to talk correctly in the mean time because of the poison.
JOBS RECOMMENDED FOR YOU
- National Identity Management Commission NIMC Recruitment 2020 (19 Positions)
- Fidelity Bank Plc Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2020
- Federal University of Petroleum Resources FUPRE Recruitment 2020 for Teaching And Non-Teaching Staff
- Lagos State Government Health Service Commission Massive Job Recruitment 2020 for Graduates
- Oyo State Teaching Service Commission (TESCOM) 2020 Massive Recruitment/
- FG officially Begins Recruitment of 774000 Nigerians, See How to Apply
- Federal Ministry of Water Resources 2020 Job Recruitment (3 Positions)
- DSS Recruitment Application Form 2020 is Out
- Nigeria Air Force 2020/2021 Massive Recruitment for Airmen/Airwomen form (BMTC 2020) is out
- Nigeria Police Force Recruitment form 2020
LATEST JOBS IN NIGERIA
For Breaking News, or Eye witness report Contact us on: SMS/Whatsapp: +2347033247217 Email: [email protected].com
NOTE : No Genuine Employer will Request for MONEY from Job Seekers
The views expressed in this article are the Author/writer’s, they do not reflect the views of EJES GIST NEWS. Please report any fake news or defamatory statements to [email protected]