Gidi Mobile Limited is the creator of gidimo, Africa’s most superior curriculum mastery & learning-for-livelihoods platform. One of the primary cohort of 5 African corporations ever to be chosen for Google’s Global Launchpad Accelerator Program in San Francisco, our mission is “to deliver opportunity, and the capacity required to exploit it, to every willing learner”.
Applications are invited for:
Job Position: Undergraduate Developer Internship Program
Job Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Commencement Year: 2019
Deadline Date: 30th August, 2019
- Our Undergraduate Developer Program is a 6- month pupil Internship program focused at Engineering and Computer Science undergraduate college students.
- The Program will give contributors the chance to be taught and work with a worldwide crew of skilled engineers. We are a fast-paced, polyglot engineering group, centered on the challenges of constructing multi-platform merchandise that work fantastically at scale, on the earth’s most difficult infrastructural environments.
- Minimum Qualification: An ongoing degree in Engineering or Computer Science, with a minimal CGPA of 4.2/5 or equal
- Application Requirements: Updated CV, Recent School Transcript/ Statement of Result & Letter of Introduction from School
- Coaching/mentoring periods to help Interns with their studying path and profession growth are additionally included.
Job Vacancies in Nigeria
- Current Job Vacancies at Wateraid Nigeria
- UNICEF Recruitment 2021 for Graduates in Nigeria (September)
- National Agency for the Control of AIDS NACA Recruitment 2021 for Finance Officer
- Nationwide Massive Recruitment for Relationship Officers at United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA)
- Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority NSIA Recruitment 2021 For Graduates