Prof Gyan-Baffuor made this comment on the Ghana Trade Fair Centre Redevelopment Investor Conference held in Accra Thursday (July 25, 2019).
He mentioned that the redevelopment of the Centre into a contemporary commerce exhibition web site will generate extra tax income from new companies and buyers each domestically and on the worldwide sphere.
“For the government and the people of this country especially this community, this estimated $2b investment that will generate additional tax revenue from the new businesses and new development.”
It is anticipated that the undertaking will take about three to 5 years and will likely be carried out in three phases with one section projected to lead to the event of a 12,000-seater commerce conference centre.
Also, trendy lodges, retail retailers, amongst others are anticipated to be constructed on the positioning.
The minister mentioned the Centre may even present an estimated 10,000 jobs together with 3,000 direct jobs and seven,000 oblique ones all through the worth chain.
“That is from project planning to construction and post-construction management,” he defined.
Prof. Gyan-Baffour added that the “hub of highly intensive business activities”, as soon as accomplished, will generate everlasting employment of greater than 10,000 people any given second in addition to an estimated $150m value of enterprise yearly.
He added that “the Ghana Trade Company has made sure that the design, concepts would drive tourism through the various theme parks and hotels as well as the retail outlets that will serve the entire sub-region.”
HOT JOBS RECOMMENDED FOR YOU
- Massive Recruitment 2020 at United Nigeria Airlines
- Federal University of Technology Owerri FUTO Recruitment 2020 For Graduates (42 Positions)
- Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority NSIA Recruitment 2020 For Graduates
- Federal Ministry of Water Resources Recruitment 2020
- Benue State Recruitment 2020 for World Bank Assisted Project
- Nigerian Army 2020 Nationwide Massive Recruitment for Trades/Non Tradesmen & Women (80RRI)
- Nasarawa State Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2020
- Massive Recruitment in a Newly Licensed Regional Commercial Bank (74 Positions) – Nextzon Business Services Limited
- Nigerian Air Force Hospital 2020/2021 Housemanship / Internship Recruitment
- Nigeria Maritime University (NMU) Academic and Non-Academic Job Recruitment (38 Positions)
- Nigerian Army Nationwide DSSC & SSC Massive Recruitment (27 Positions)
- Nigerian Army Hospitals Graduate House Officers & Interns 2020 Recruitment
For Breaking News, or Eye witness report Contact us on: SMS/Whatsapp: +2347033247217 Email: [email protected].com
NOTE : No Genuine Employer will Request for MONEY from Job Seekers
The views expressed in this article are the Author/writer’s, they do not reflect the views of EJES GIST NEWS. Please report any fake news or defamatory statements to [email protected]
LATEST JOBS IN NIGERIA
TOP TRENDING POST
MOST POPULAR JOBS
- Waec timtable august 17th
- My schoolgist waec time table 2020
- Boost sex buy boiling the pawpaw leave and the gwava
- Waec 17th august 2020 time table
- Recent waec 2020 timetable for 17th august
- 17 august 2020 weac timetable
- Waec time table starting 17th august 2020
- Waec timetable 2020 for august 17
- Wassce examination timtable 17august 2020
- Weac timetable for 17th august