All seven aspirants vying for the presidency of the Ghana Football Association (GFA) accomplished their vetting and awaiting outcomes which shall be launched on Thursday, October third, 2019.
The vetting course of which begun on Friday, 27th September 2019 and ended on Saturday 28th noticed 4 aspirants interviewed on day one with the opposite three interviewed the following day.
Kurt Okraku, Nana Yaw Amponsah, Amanda Clinton and George Ankomah Mensah confronted the committee on Friday, whiles George Afriyie, Fred Pappoe, and Wilfred Osei Palmer have been vetted on Saturday.
The Vetting Committee fashioned by the Normalisation Committee of the GFA is anticipated to release the outcomes of the vetting because the wait continues for who replaces Kwesi Nyantakyi as president of the affiliation.
Job Vacancies in Nigeria
- UNICEF Recruitment 2021 for Graduates in Nigeria (September)
- Current Job Vacancies at Wateraid Nigeria
- Nationwide Massive Recruitment for Relationship Officers at United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA)
- Massive recruitment at Achievers University for Academic and Non-Academic Staff ( 106 Slots )
- Massive Recruitment in an Indigenous Non-profit and Non-governmental Organization
- Ends Soon : Greenwich Merchant Bank (GMB) Graduate Trainee Program (GGTP4.0) 2021
- National Agency for the Control of AIDS NACA Recruitment 2021 for Finance Officer