Winco Foam Industries Limited is an entirely indigenous personal restricted firm included on March 18th 1983. The firm since 1978 has been working in Nigeria as one of many main business organizations concerned in so many actions together with foam manufacturing and buying and selling actions.
We are recruiting certified candidates to fill the place under:
Job Title: General Manager
Job Code: WJ01-79
Location: Zuba, Abuja
- The normal Manager will oversee the day-to-day actions of the agency and be sure that issues are appropriately carried out.
- To oversee every day enterprise operations.
- Ensure agency(Factory and Offices) are stocked with vital provides and all tools are working and are correctly maintained.
- Work with all of the administration crew to make sure that works are correctly carried out at their numerous departments.
- Work carefully with the Business Development supervisor to make sure enterprise methods are applied to enhance gross sales.
- Ensure the sleek and satisfactory stream of knowledge inside the firm to facilitate enterprise operations.
- Overseeing particular initiatives and monitoring progress in direction of firm targets.
- Work with that Account supervisor to watch budgets, monitor spending, work on payroll and develop inner management mechanism for money stream
- Maintaining high quality service by establishing and imposing group requirements.
- Developing and implementing development methods, for improve in productiveness and high quality of the product.
- Schedule common crew conferences to debate about enterprise updates, points and proposals.
- Respond to worker considerations in well timed and official method.
- Provide course and steering to staff of their assigned job duties for readability.
- Develop, assessment and enhance administrative programs, insurance policies and procedures.
CHECK THIS JOB : Collections Officer Job at OTP Internet Technology (9 Credit)
Requirements and Experience
- Minimum of 3-5 year working expertise
- Experience as Admin/General Manager in a Manufacturing Firm.
- Minimum of HND/BSC in Business Administration or different associated administration self-discipline.
- Exceptional management and time, process, and useful resource administration expertise.
- Strong drawback fixing, essential pondering, teaching, interpersonal, and verbal and written communication expertise.
- Ability to plan for and maintain monitor of a number of initiatives and deadlines.
- Familiarity with funds planning and enforcement, administrative/human assets administration, and customer support procedures.
Deadline: 31st October, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and certified candidates ought to send their CV and Cover Letter to: [email protected] utilizing the “Job title” as topic of the e-mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will probably be contacted.
JOBS RECOMMENDED FOR YOU
- INEC Recruitment 2020 for Edo and Ondo Election |pres.inecnigeria.org
- Nigerian Army Hospitals Graduate House Officers & Interns 2020 Recruitment
- Massive Job Recruitment at Uniterm Nigeria Limited (30 Positions)
- TOS TV Network 2020 Job Recruitment (23 Positions)
- National Identity Management Commission NIMC Recruitment 2020 (19 Positions)
- Fidelity Bank Plc Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2020
- Federal University of Petroleum Resources FUPRE Recruitment 2020 for Teaching And Non-Teaching Staff
- Lagos State Government Health Service Commission Massive Job Recruitment 2020 for Graduates
- Oyo State Teaching Service Commission (TESCOM) 2020 Massive Recruitment/
- FG officially Begins Recruitment of 774000 Nigerians, See How to Apply
- Federal Ministry of Water Resources 2020 Job Recruitment (3 Positions)
- DSS Recruitment Application Form 2020 is Out
- Nigeria Air Force 2020/2021 Massive Recruitment for Airmen/Airwomen form (BMTC 2020) is out
- Nigeria Police Force Recruitment form 2020
LATEST JOBS IN NIGERIA
For Breaking News, or Eye witness report Contact us on: SMS/Whatsapp: +2347033247217 Email: [email protected].com
NOTE : No Genuine Employer will Request for MONEY from Job Seekers
The views expressed in this article are the Author/writer’s, they do not reflect the views of EJES GIST NEWS. Please report any fake news or defamatory statements to [email protected]