Nestle Nigeria Plc with a presence in additional than 130 international locations and factories in additional than 80 analysis centres brings many international advantages. We imagine in long run profession improvement and respect how challenges and motivation will make it easier to attain your potential. Nestle Nigeria Plc upholds the precept of Non- Discrimination and Equal Employment Opportunities in its recruitment processes.
We are recruiting to fill the place beneath:
Job Title: General Comms & Corporate Affairs Specialist Professional
Ref Id: 9999
Location: Head Office, Lagos
Position Type: Full-time
- Joining Nestlé means you’re becoming a member of the most important meals and Beverage Company on the earth. At our very core, we’re a human firm pushed by our function to reinforce the standard of life and contribute to a more healthy future.
- Nestlé Nigeria is at the moment on the lookout for a Corporate Communications Specialists who can be answerable for making certain the planning and execution of the Corporate Communication technique and for offering experience to construct belief and lift Nestlé’s profile whereas managing the media and inside audiences.
- Define and make sure the execution of the annual communication plan for our Creating Shared Value/Nutrition Health and Wellness initiatives throughout the nation/cluster (exterior/inside audiences)
- Deliver briefing supplies for interviews
- Provide communications experience to inside stakeholders for inside and exterior engagements
- Manage the media database (journalist, editors, bloggers)
- Coordinate with businesses to make sure consistency of messages in all communications supplies (newsletters, brochures, and so on.)
- Manage relationships with Media (native, worldwide) whereas figuring out alternatives to amplify our constructive story and strengthen Media relationships
- Write and edit press releases, articles, place statements and different content material
- Draft and edit Social Media Posts
CHECK THIS JOB : Anheuser-Busch InBev 2019 Graduate Packaging Trainee Recruitment (Nationwide)
What Will Make You Successful
- Minimum Educational qualification: Bachelor’s Degree
- Demonstrable experience in communications: writing, modifying, talking, presenting
- 8+ years’ expertise in native and worldwide media administration/ company communications/ public relations, social media
- Experience in journalism or an exterior communication company fascinating
- Experience of working in several enterprise capabilities
- Experience of senior-level negotiations and battle administration plus normal points or insurance policies
- Demonstrated capacity to handle inside stakeholder engagement.
Deadline: 25th November, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and certified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- We can be contemplating candidates as they apply, so please don’t delay in submitting your application.
- Only shortlisted candidates can be contacted or given suggestions.
Hot Nigerian Jobs [ Apply Now ]
- Ekiti State Government Recruitment for Graduates
- BEDC Electricity Plc Graduate Trainee Programme 2021
- Thomas Adewumi University Massive Recruitment for Academic and Non Academic Staff
- Massive Recruitment at the Society for Family Health
- Massive Recruitment at Rainoil Limited
- Dangote Group Recruitment 2021 For Graduates in Nigeria
- Current Ongoing Recruitment at Gemstone Microfinance
- Latest Job Recruitment at Wema Bank Plc for Graduates
- INEC Recruitment 2021 for Observers
- Lagos State Independent Electoral Commission Massive Recruitment for ADHOC Staff