GB meals is a number one FMCG group in West and Central Africa. We are into Trading and Manufacturing of branded meals merchandise for the African market.
The Job : Regional Route-to-Market Manager
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Department: BU Nigeria
Role & Responsibilities
- To execute gross sales redistribution practices in Regions native markets adhering to GBfoods Route to Market plan. Manage Sales initiatives and assist regional Sales Managers in functionality improvement and promote out.
- Execute promote out in native markets following GBfoods Route to Market Procedure for gross sales redistribution.
- Manage Key distributors gross sales staff utilizing measurable gross sales metrics.
- Lead the protection growth plan incorporating new shops enlistment throughout the Region.
- Generate and evaluation RTM metrics dashboard and monitor distributors performance dashboard leveraging IT instruments
- Coordinate execution of all product launch, activation train and re-launch of current merchandise within the areas.
- Assuring adherence to route protection plan and SFA instruments
- Developing gross sales functionality throughout the area.
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in any self-discipline
- Minimum of three years’ related expertise in Field Sales / Modern Trade Operations in FMCG firm
- Strong expertise in using SFA & Key distributors RTM Model
- Individual should be element oriented with analytical expertise
CHECK THIS JOB ALSO : Siemens PLC Recruitment – Training Manager
- Good presentation expertise
- Sales functionality improvement
- Use and deployment of Sales Force Automation instruments.
What will we anticipate from you?
- Ability to work in start-up position
- Positive & working to succeed towards odds.
What are you able to anticipate from us?
- Multinational working expertise
- Good improvement.
How To Apply
JOBS RECOMMENDED FOR YOU
- National Identity Management Commission NIMC Recruitment 2020 (19 Positions)
- Fidelity Bank Plc Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2020
- Federal University of Petroleum Resources FUPRE Recruitment 2020 for Teaching And Non-Teaching Staff
- Lagos State Government Health Service Commission Massive Job Recruitment 2020 for Graduates
- Oyo State Teaching Service Commission (TESCOM) 2020 Massive Recruitment/
- FG officially Begins Recruitment of 774000 Nigerians, See How to Apply
- Federal Ministry of Water Resources 2020 Job Recruitment (3 Positions)
- DSS Recruitment Application Form 2020 is Out
- Nigeria Air Force 2020/2021 Massive Recruitment for Airmen/Airwomen form (BMTC 2020) is out
- Nigeria Police Force Recruitment form 2020
LATEST JOBS IN NIGERIA
For Breaking News, or Eye witness report Contact us on: SMS/Whatsapp: +2347033247217 Email: [email protected].com
NOTE : No Genuine Employer will Request for MONEY from Job Seekers
The views expressed in this article are the Author/writer’s, they do not reflect the views of EJES GIST NEWS. Please report any fake news or defamatory statements to [email protected]