Ganduje appealed while inaugurating a panel of experts led by the president of the National Postgraduate Medical College of Nigeria Musa Borodo, to support the state task force technical committee.
The Kano State Governor said the relaxation of the curfew became necessary because people are running out of food.
“We would engage the presidential task force on COVID-19 to seek permission to relax the total lockdown imposed on Kano.
“We are making this appeal on behalf of our people who are presently running out of food items. We would love the federal government to relax the lockdown for some time to enable people to stock their homes, especially now that majority of us are fasting. It will also ease the economic hardship in the state.”
Though the NCDC has activated a second Coronavirus test center in Kano state, the state currently has 219 confirmed cases of Coronavirus.
Hot Nigerian Jobs 🔥
- Wema Bank Plc Recruitment 2021 for Retail Relationship Management Officers
- Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN Recruitment 2021 ) of Independent Infrastructure Asset Manager
- 2021 Massive Recruitment at the Management Sciences for Health
- Massive Graduate Management Trainee Recruitment 2021 at Food Concepts Plc
- 2021 Massive Recruitment at 9mobile
- Polaris Bank Entry Level Graduate Recruitment 2021 (Nationwide)
- Nigerian Air Force Recruitment 2021 for Airmen / Airwomen
- Nigerian Army 2021 Nationwide Massive Recruitment for Trades/Non Tradesmen & Women (81RRI)
- WAEC Recruitment 2021 ( West Africa Examination Council, WAEC 2021 Recruitment )
- Massive Recruitment at United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA)
From Ejes Gist Nigeria
The views expressed in this article are the writer’s opinion, they do not reflect the views of the Publisher of EJES GIST NIGERIA. Please report any fake news , misinformation or defamatory statements to firstname.lastname@example.org
Guides For Jobs
Federal Government Agencies
(Check Updates & Current Status of Federal Government Job Recruitment Form)
Jobs in Nigeria by State