FUTMINNA Post UTME Screening Form 2020/2021 | FUTMINNA Post UTME Registration Form 2020 is Out
(Opens in a new web browser tab)
Federal University of Technology Minna (FUTMINNA) Post UTME Screening Form for the 2020/2021 scholastic session is out.
This is to notify the public that the Federal University of Technology Minna has actually released the post utme screening form for the 2020/2021 session. See registration treatments.
FUTMINNA Post UTME Date 2020
Note to Mobile users: Scroll to the side to see all the contents in the table listed below:
|Commencement date for Online Registration:||00.01hrs Thursday, 15th August, 2020.||00.01hrs Thursday, 15th August, 2020.|
|Close of Online Registration:||12.00hrs midnight on Sunday 8th September, 2020.||12.00hrs midnight on Sunday 8th September, 2020.|
|Dates of Screening workout:||Monday 16th – Thursday 19th September, 2020||Friday 20th – Saturday 21st September, 2020|
Candidates are thus alerted that the screening workout will be carried out utilizing the Computer-Based Test (CBT) platform.
Eligibility for FUTMINNA Post UTME Screening
- Only UTME and DE candidates who chose Federal University of Technology, Minna as First option are qualified for the screening workout.
- UTME candidates should have a minimum UTME rating of 180, other than for those courses for which greater cut-off marks have actually been suggested on the University site
- All candidates should have a minimum of 5 ‘O’ level credits consisting of Mathematics and English Language at not more than 2 sittings in topics pertinent to their proposed courses. In addition, Direct Entry candidates should have a minimum of Lower Credit at National Diploma and/or Higher National Diploma level(s) or Merit at NCE level.
- UTME candidates that have actually fulfilled the minimum rating of their picked courses, however do not have the UTME or O’level topics mix are qualified to alter to any other course whose requirements are fulfilled by the candidates.
- Only ‘O’ level result print-out(s) downloaded straight from the site(s) of the National Examining Bodies (WAEC/ NECO/NABTEB) or copies of initial certificate(s) will be accepted for confirmation.
How to Apply FUTMINNA Post UTME Form
Candidates arc to pay a non-refundable cost of Two thousand Naira (N2,000) just (i.e. One thousand Naira (N1,000.00) just for the Computer Based Test (CBT) screening and One thousand Naira (N 1,000.00) just as (University Processing Fee) through REMITA platform.
Prospective Candidates are to Visit FUTMINNA Post UTME Portal by means of eportals.futminna.edu.ng/upase/
If you have any concerns or recommendations about FUTMINNA Post UTME 2020/2021 kindly drop a comment listed below and we will react to you. Read FUTMINNA Latest News here.
From Ejes Gist Nigeria
The views expressed in this article are the writer’s opinion, they do not reflect the views of the Publisher of EJES GIST NIGERIA. Please report any fake news , misinformation or defamatory statements to [email protected]