Funke Akindele has emerged running mate to Lagos PDP gubernatorial candidate .
This development occurs a few days after Funke Akindele’s marriage to JJC Skillz ended in divorce.
Funke Akindele governorship candidate
The choice of the well-known “Omo Ghetto” star, Funke announced by Jandor in a sponsored advertisement broadcast by Arise TV on Tuesday.
He claims that Funke, who hails from Ikorodu and the Lagos East Senatorial District like the current Deputy Governor. She is overwhelmingly popular and will win the election.
Funke Akindele Nomination as Lagos PDP Governorship running mate
The nomination was also confirmed by Funke Akindele, who pledged to work tirelessly for the party and for Lagos to experience a breath of fresh air.
Pay Attention To Presidency is Tough, Am Eager to Go Now – Buhari
Ejes Gist Newspaper reports that in the advert that she has dropped “Bello” from her surname.
According to reports, Funke won the position of running mate by defeating former governorship candidate Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour, former senatorial candidate Yeye Shobajo for Lagos East, another candidate for governor named David Kolawole Vaughan, also known as Dakova, and engineer Teslim Balogun.
Recommended Naija News
- Lawyers Drag INEC To Court, Demand Disqualification Of Tinubu, Atiku, Obi
- Court Sentence Internet Fraudster To 235 Years In Jail [PHOTO]
- Court sentences Ameerah Sufyan to 12-month psychiatric care
- Former Governor dumps Atiku, says it’s South’s turn to produce President
- Sanwo-Olu Orders Arrest Of ‘Military Officer’(Video)
Thanks for reading Funke Akindele PDP Nomination