The Management Sciences for Health (MSH), a world properly being nonprofit organization, makes use of confirmed approaches developed over 40 years to assist leaders, properly being managers, and communities in rising nations assemble stronger properly being strategies for larger properly being impact. We work to keep away from losing loads of lives by closing the hole between information and motion in public properly being.
We are recruiting to fill the place beneath:
Job Title: Fund Manager / Project Lead
Job ID: 13-10783
Group / Office: PDG (Program Delivery Group)
Dept / Unit: PDGGEN – Program Delivery Group
Project / Program: P000 – Proposal
Reports to: TBD
- Management Sciences for Health (MSH) is looking for a Fund Manager / Project Lead for a possible 5-year, Tobacco Control Policy Implementation Fund for Africa Program.
- This program/grant will likely be used to help as much as 5 international locations which have signed on to the WHO Framework Convention for Tobacco Control in sub-Saharan Africa to advance the implementation of their nationwide tobacco management insurance policies by means of outcomes-primarily based, catalytic grants and peer-to-peer studying.
The Fund Manager / Project Lead is accountable for the following:
- Lead, handle, and monitor the general program throughout 3-5 international locations, and is accountable for challenge deliverables and outcomes.
- Conduct solicitation course of for program grants to establish 3-5 grantee international locations for catalytic funding.
- Work with technical companions and grantees to conduct capability assessments, decide capability growth wants and facilitate/coordinate the provision of efficient quick-time period technical help to reply to these wants.
- Champion the challenge’s imaginative and prescient and technical technique; documentation and communication; client(s) stakeholder(s) relationships; coordination and synergy with different MSH tasks and inner operations models, and contribute to enterprise growth actions.
- Safeguard MSH’s repute by guaranteeing that monetary, contractual, technical, and political integrity is maintained and strengthened.
- Negotiate grant awards with Ministries of Health/Tobacco Control Programs, together with phrases, targets, milestones and deliverables, budgets, and reporting.
- Together with the MSH residence workplace assigned Contract Officer, develop outcomes-primarily based grant agreements primarily based on outcomes-primarily based funding ideas, together with milestones and deliverables, cost construction, and incentives.
- Lead growth of annual studying labs with grantees and technical companions to make sure best practices and innovation dissemination and peer studying.
- Together with the MSH residence workplace assigned M&E Advisor, develop (replace and adapt as wanted) and execute program outcomes framework, performance monitoring plan, administration and performance dashboard (with DREAM@MSH workers), and annual work plans as per contract/settlement necessities, MSH technical frameworks and requirements, and RMS tips.
- Ensure acceptable and well timed documentation and dissemination of key outcomes and deliverables for most program impression and enterprise growth utilizing quite a lot of communication methods and media.
- Ensure efficient contract/settlement implementation in strict compliance with contract/ settlement clauses, MSH and donor insurance policies and Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
- Ensure challenge staffing, construction and reporting relationships are aligned with challenge wants, native context and accessible assets and supply mentorship to the challenge group as per MSH insurance policies and tips.
- Liaise with MSH native and residential workplace workers to make sure technical and administrative high quality and effectivity in the implementation of the challenge.
- Supervise assigned Project / Grant Assistant
Qualifications and Experience
- Master’s degree in Public Health, Administration, or a associated self-discipline (MPH, MBA or different).
- Minimum of 10 years, 12 most well-liked of progressively accountable associated expertise required, and former expertise as grant supervisor, finance supervisor or program supervisor/director in public well being tasks; tobacco management program expertise a plus.
- Prior expertise and success directing comparable or bigger worldwide donor-funded tasks.
- Ability to handle the donor, authorities counterparts, and technical companions, oversee the price range and perceive the implementation challenges and options.
- Previous expertise in capability constructing and growth with accomplice organizations.
- Experience negotiating with governments.
- Experience with outcomes or performance primarily based funding.
- Experience in monitoring program outcomes and deliverables, capacity to co-design M&E plans and analyze M&E knowledge.
- Ability to establish best practices and improvements and construct studying occasions round such outcomes.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and certified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Allowances will not be offered.
- This place is topic to challenge award and funding.