Moment Gunmen Open Fire on Gov. Zulum’s Convoy in Borno
It was a dramatic moment in Borno State as gunmen opened fire on the Governor of the State.
Recall Ejes Gist Media reports that the convoy of the Borno State Governor Babagana Umara Zulum was attacked by Gunmen suspected to be Boko Haram.
Ejes Gist Media also reports that the Governor Blamed the Nigerian Military for the attack.
Watch the Video: Moment Gunmen Open Fire on Gov. Zulum’s Convoy in Borno
Also, share with others
Job Vacancies in Nigeria
- Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority NSIA Recruitment 2021 For Graduates
- Nationwide Massive Recruitment for Relationship Officers at United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA)
- Current Job Vacancies at Wateraid Nigeria
- UNICEF Recruitment 2021 for Graduates in Nigeria (September)
- National Agency for the Control of AIDS NACA Recruitment 2021 for Finance Officer