By : SUNDAY ABORISADE, ABUJA
The Senate on Thursday confirmed three new ambassadorial nominees beneficial to it by President Muhammadu Buhari early this year.
The affirmation adopted the consideration of the report of the Senate Committee on Foreign Affairs chaired by Senator Monsurat Sunmonu, which had earlier screened the nominees.
"The nominees who were confirmed are: Mr. Christopher C. Chejina from Delta State; Mr. Bukar Kolo, Yobe State; and Mr. M. A. Mabdul from Benue State, respectively."
Presenting the committee’s report, Senator Sunmonu mentioned all of the nominees met the factors to be representatives of the nation overseas and subsequently beneficial their affirmation by the higher legislative chamber
Hot Jobs In Nigeria
- Ends Soon : Greenwich Merchant Bank (GMB) Graduate Trainee Program (GGTP4.0) 2021
- UNICEF Recruitment 2021 for Graduates in Nigeria (September)
- Nationwide Massive Recruitment for Relationship Officers at United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA)
- Massive recruitment at Achievers University for Academic and Non-Academic Staff ( 106 Slots )
- Delta State Ministry of Technical Education Massive Recruitment for Graduates
- Massive Job Recruitment at GPC Energy and Logistics Limited
- Massive Job Recruitment in a Leading Group of Companies
- National Agency for the Control of AIDS NACA Recruitment 2021 for Finance Officer
- Current Job Vacancies at Wateraid Nigeria
- Massive Recruitment in an Indigenous Non-profit and Non-governmental Organization