Fulani Warlord Wakili Remanded in Prison for kidnaping.
Following his conviction for suspected abduction, a Fulani warlord was remanded in custody.
Abdullahi Wakili, a reputed Fulani warlord, has been remanded in jail by a court in Oyo state.
READ ALSO : Name of Army Major Killed In Boko Haram Ambush In Borno 3 Days After His Birthday (Photo)
The 70-year-old man will be placed in a detention center.
On Tuesday, an Iyaganku Chief Magistrate Court in Ibadan, Oyo State, issued the order.
Wakili, his sons Abu, 45, and Samaila, 27, as well as Aliyu Manu, 20, were charged with six counts of conspiracy, murder, kidnapping, and armed robbery by the police.
The suspects were remanded in the Abolongo Correctional Facility in Oyo State by Chief Magistrate Emmanuel Idowu, who refused to take their pleas for lack of jurisdiction.
Idowu directed the police to hand over the case file to the Directorate of Public Prosecutions in Oyo State.
He delayed consideration of the case until May 17.
Hot Jobs In Nigeria
- BUA Group Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2022
- Dufil Prima Foods Plc Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2021/2022
- Landmark University Recruitment for Non Academic staff
- Shell Petroleum Development Company SPDC 2022 Recruitment for Graduates
- Oando Plc Recruitment 2022 For Graduates Apply now
- FMDQ Holdings Plc Graduate Development Programme 2022