Fulani ready to leave Nigeria, Buhari only creating enemies for us .
The Miyetti Allah Kautal Hore, a union of the country’s Fulani cattle breeders, has asserted that if Nigeria breaks up, the Fulani ethnic group will be better off.
According to the socio-cultural group’s national secretary, Saleh Alhassan, the new government headed by President Muhammad Buhari has only produced more enemies for them.
On Saturday, he told Punch that Fulani had not benefited from anything exceptional from the new government led by their relative, Buhari.
He said, “If everything breaks (Nigeria disintegrates), because we do not even enjoy the federation, it is for the benefit of the herders,” Alhassan said.
We’re also bidding for the country’s restructuring; let all pieces go, so we can say that’s where we are.
If the President is a Fulani, it does not affect the life of a herder in any way. Currently, under Buhari, they are worse off. Buhari did little for us but to create enemies for us.
There are herders being chased around. If the herders were loved by Buhari, he would have built for them the grazing reserves, he added.
Hot Nigerian Jobs [ Apply Now ]
- Latest Job Recruitment at Wema Bank Plc for Graduates
- Massive Recruitment at Rainoil Limited
- INEC Recruitment 2021 for Observers
- Current Ongoing Recruitment at Gemstone Microfinance
- BEDC Electricity Plc Graduate Trainee Programme 2021
- Massive Recruitment at the Society for Family Health
- Dangote Group Recruitment 2021 For Graduates in Nigeria
- Lagos State Independent Electoral Commission Massive Recruitment for ADHOC Staff
- Ekiti State Government Recruitment for Graduates
- Thomas Adewumi University Massive Recruitment for Academic and Non Academic Staff