Frustrated Man Begs for Advice
A man took to Facebook to beg for advice after his child’s mother abandoned him and their 2-month-old baby.
Sharing photos of him and his child, he said the child’s mother left due to his inability to secure a job as a result of the Covid-19 pandemic.
Benedict Odogwu Christian wrote on a Facebook group:
“My baby mama just abandoned my little baby of 2 months with me due to my inability to secure a job after covid-19. That I can’t be able to take care of them.
He added: “My own parents are late. Pls my brothers & sisters, what’s the best thing for me to do now? I am just so confused.”
# Frustrated Man Begs for Advice
Hot Nigerian Jobs
- Thomas Adewumi University Massive Recruitment for Academic and Non Academic Staff
- Current Ongoing Recruitment at Gemstone Microfinance
- Lagos State Independent Electoral Commission Massive Recruitment for ADHOC Staff
- Massive Recruitment at Rainoil Limited
- Massive Recruitment at the Society for Family Health
- Latest Job Recruitment at Wema Bank Plc for Graduates
- United Bank for Africa Plc Massive Recruitment for Graduates