Vines Realty Afrique Limited is a leading realty business, offering expert home marketing, consulting and advancement services for our varied customers in the property and business home markets. At Vines Realty, we are dedicated to high requirements of quality and stability.
We are hiring to fill the position listed below:
Job Title: Front Desk Representative
Job ID: FDO54637
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job Type: Full Time
- The Front Desk Representative would be accountable for carrying out all receptionist and clerical responsibilities at the desk of our primary entryway.
- You will be the “face” of the business for all visitors and will be accountable for the impression we make.;
- Greeting and inviting desks as they approach the front desk
- Answering concerns and attending to grievances
- Keeping front desk neat and nice with all necessary material.
- Keep front desk tidy and nice with all essential product (pens, forms, paper etc.)
- Greet and welcome guests
- Answer questions and address complaints
- Answer all incoming calls and redirect them or keep messages
- Receive letters, packages etc. and distribute them
- Prepare outgoing mail by drafting correspondence, securing parcels etc.
- Check, sort and forward emails
- Monitor office supplies and place orders when essential
- Keep updated records and files
- Monitor workplace expenses and costs
- Take up other duties as assigned (travel arrangements, schedules etc.)
ALSO CHECK THIS JOB : Hot Nigeria Job at Jafas & Sons Motor Enterprises Nigeria Limited (6 Positions)
- Suitable and qualified candidates should have a qualification from a reputable institution.
- Proven experience as front desk representative, agent or relevant position would be an advantage
- Familiarity with workplace machines (e.g. fax, printer etc.)
- Candidate should be attractive and well dressed.
- Females are encouraged to apply
- Proficient in English (oral and written)
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (especially Excel and Word)
- Strong communication and people skills
- Good organizational and multi-tasking abilities
- Problem-solving skills
- Customer service orientation.
LIKEWISE APPLY FOR THIS TASK : Food Concepts (Chicken Republic) 2020 Management Trainee Recruitment
Application Closing Date
29th February, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and certified prospects should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org utilizing the Job Title as the topic of the mail.