Going Active is a dedicated individual and organisational learning consultancy, with extensive experience of working with international organisations in Nigeria. The Going Active consultancy is based in the biggest emerging economy in Africa, Nigeria and London, UK.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Front Desk Receptionist
Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for handling customer appointments, recording daily sales and expenses, and initiating the purchase of salon inventory.
- Answers phones, books appointments for clients and calls clients to confirm appointments.
- Performing transactions for client services and guide them to the proper station
- Keeps the salon front clean, professional looking and inviting
- Serves clients refreshments and beverages
Minimum Job Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in any course
- Healthy medical status (as evidenced by periodic medical reports).
- 3 Years Customer service, hospitality or retail sales experiencentain
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Hot Jobs In Nigeria
- Ends Soon : Greenwich Merchant Bank (GMB) Graduate Trainee Program (GGTP4.0) 2021
- UNICEF Recruitment 2021 for Graduates in Nigeria (September)
- National Agency for the Control of AIDS NACA Recruitment 2021 for Finance Officer
- Massive Job Recruitment at GPC Energy and Logistics Limited
- Nationwide Massive Recruitment for Relationship Officers at United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA)
- Massive Job Recruitment in a Leading Group of Companies
- Massive Recruitment in an Indigenous Non-profit and Non-governmental Organization
- Current Job Vacancies at Wateraid Nigeria
- Massive recruitment at Achievers University for Academic and Non-Academic Staff ( 106 Slots )