Job Summary Company: Masters Ville Children School
Deadline Date: 1st December, 2018
Specialization: Administration/ Office/ Operations
Work Level: Experienced (Non-Manager) .
Masters Ville School was established in July 2004 as a Montessori School which provided for children aged 3months – 17years. We are a school of 320 boys and girls situated on 8/9 and No.11, Asa Afariogun street, Off Osolo way, Ajao Estate, Isolo, in Lagos Mainland.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Front Desk Officer Job Location: Lagos Main Duties Keep front desk tidy and presentable with all necessary material (pens, forms, paper etc.)
Greet and welcome guests Answer questions and address complaints Answer all incoming calls and redirect them or keep messages Receive letters, packages etc. and distribute them Prepare outgoing mail by drafting correspondence, securing parcels etc. Check, sort and forward emails Keep updated records and files Take up other duties as assigned Requirement Applicants must be resident in Lagos. Have at least 2 years experience in a school.
Don’t Miss this Post: ejesgist.com.ng/omajemite-attack-gov-okowa-over-bad-roads-in-warri.html
Interested and qualified candidates should apply in person at the school’s address stated below:
Masters Ville School, 22, Asa-Afariogun Street, Off Osolo Way, Ajao Estate, Lagos State.
Pay Attention To:
- Job Employment Opportunities at Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc
- Federal Ministry of Youth and Sports Development Internship Programme 2021
- Kaduna State Independent Electoral Commission Recruitment for Ad-hoc Staff ( KAD SIECOM Recruitment 2021 Portal ) Apply here
- NIPCO Gas Limited Recruitment for Graduate
- Current Employment Opportunities at Konga Nigeria
- Federal Ministry of Environment Job Recruitment 2021
- Delta State Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2021 for Graduate
- Nigerian Breweries Graduate Management Development Scheme 2021
- Sterling Bank Plc Job Recruitment 2021
- Massive Recruitment at Tecnimont Nigeria Limited