Amaget Online Store is one among Nigeria’s main on-line market place; we’re a one-stop store for all of your IT wants. We launched in 2008 and our mission is to make Amaget Online Store your most well-liked procuring vacation spot. We serve a retail buyer base that continues to develop exponentially.
We are recruiting to fill the place under:
Job Title: Front Desk Officer
- We are searching for a Front Desk Officer to handle our entrance desk every day and to carry out a wide range of administrative and clerical duties.
- As a Receptionist, you may be the primary level of contact for our firm.
- Our Receptionist’s duties embrace providing administrative help throughout the organization.
- You will welcome visitors and greet people who go to the enterprise.
- You may even coordinate front-desk actions, together with distributing correspondence and redirecting cellphone calls.
- Greet and welcome visitors as quickly as they arrive at the workplace
- Provide fundamental and correct data in-person and by way of cellphone/electronic mail
- Receive, kind and distribute day by day mail/deliveries
- Maintain workplace security by following security procedures and controlling entry by way of the reception desk (monitor logbook, difficulty customer badges)
- Order entrance workplace provides and maintain stock of inventory
- Update calendars and schedule conferences
- Direct guests to the suitable individual and workplace
- Answer, display screen and ahead incoming cellphone calls
- Ensure reception space is tidy and presentable, with all mandatory stationery and materials (e.g. pens, varieties and brochures)
- Perform different clerical receptionist duties resembling submitting, photocopying, transcribing and faxing.
- Proven work expertise as a Receptionist, Front Office Representative or related function
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive when points come up
- Excellent organizational expertise
- Multitasking and time-management expertise, with the flexibility to prioritize duties
- Customer service perspective tertiary degree; extra certification in Office Management is a plus.
- Hands-on expertise with workplace tools (e.g. fax machines and printers)
- Professional perspective and appearance
- Solid written and verbal communication expertise.
How to Apply
Interested and certified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] clearly indicating the “Job Title” as the topic of your mail CLICK HERE if you’re utilizing Opera News
Application Deadline 22nd July, 2020.
JOBS RECOMMENDED FOR YOU
- National Identity Management Commission NIMC Recruitment 2020 (19 Positions)
- Fidelity Bank Plc Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2020
- Federal University of Petroleum Resources FUPRE Recruitment 2020 for Teaching And Non-Teaching Staff
- Lagos State Government Health Service Commission Massive Job Recruitment 2020 for Graduates
- Oyo State Teaching Service Commission (TESCOM) 2020 Massive Recruitment/
- FG officially Begins Recruitment of 774000 Nigerians, See How to Apply
- Federal Ministry of Water Resources 2020 Job Recruitment (3 Positions)
- DSS Recruitment Application Form 2020 is Out
- Nigeria Air Force 2020/2021 Massive Recruitment for Airmen/Airwomen form (BMTC 2020) is out
- Nigeria Police Force Recruitment form 2020
LATEST JOBS IN NIGERIA
For Breaking News, or Eye witness report Contact us on: SMS/Whatsapp: +2347033247217 Email: [email protected].com
NOTE : No Genuine Employer will Request for MONEY from Job Seekers
The views expressed in this article are the Author/writer’s, they do not reflect the views of EJES GIST NEWS. Please report any fake news or defamatory statements to [email protected]