Apply for Front Desk / Customer Care Officer at Elizade Nigeria Limited
- Customer Service
- Elizade Nigeria Limited
At Elizade Nigeria Limited, we are a team working together and taking the lead to the future of mobility, enriching lives around the nation with the safest and most responsible ways of moving people while building an organisation that is sustainable and value generating. Through our commitment to quality, constant innovation and respect for our customers, we aim to exceed expectations and be rewarded with a smile.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Front Desk / Customer Care Officer
Location: Lagos (Mainland)
Employment Type: Full-time
- As a Front Desk / Customer Care Officer you will be the first point of contact to customers.
Job Description for Front Desk Officer at Elizade Nigeria Limited
- Receive and attend to customers.
- Ensure the showroom is in best shape at all times.
- Assist with clerical duties assigned.
- Receive call enquiries and refer them to the appropriate units.
- Market company’s products and walk customers around the showroom
- Female preferred (for gender balance)
- Minimum of a B.Sc / HND
- Excellent communication skills.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
- 3 years customer service/sales experience
- Smart and presentable with amiable personality.
How to Apply for Front Desk / Customer Care Officer at Elizade Nigeria Limited
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV to: [email protected] using “Front Desk / Customer Care Officer” as the subject of the email.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- The position is for Lagos Applicant Only
Application Deadline for Customer Care Officer at Elizade Nigeria Limited 29th October, 2021.
Nigerian Job [Apply Now]
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2022 Exercise for SSCE, OND, NCE Application Guidelines
- KDSG Teachers Recruitment of 10,000 Graduates : How to Apply, KDSG Jobs Login Portal, KDSG SUBEB News
- Access Bank Entry Level Recruitment & Internship Job Vacancies (4 Positions)
- FBN General Insurance Graduate Trainee Massive Recruitment