The Action Democratic Party (ADP) governorship aspirant for Delta state, Comrade Frank Ufuoma Esanubi felicitates with Nigerian workers on the occasion of May Day celebration.
In a press release this morning, the governorship hopeful promised to tackle the issue of unemployment if he becomes the governor in the forthcoming general elections. He also assured those already employed that their salaries will be paid on or before 25th of every month.
Comrade Esanubi who is a great advocate of the autonomy and independence to LGA, stressed that it will bring about regular and timely payment of the salaries of primary school teachers and other LG council workers.
He also called on executive councils of TUC & NLC and other trade unions to sensitize their members to obtain their PVC as that is the only way to enthrone leaders that will protect their interest.
Comrade Esanubi, who is a foremost trade unionist, used the opportunity of the Workers Day celebration to advise the National minimum wage committee to expedite work to lead to new minimum wage for Nigerian workers.
Job Vacancies in Nigeria
- UNICEF Recruitment 2021 for Graduates in Nigeria (September)
- National Agency for the Control of AIDS NACA Recruitment 2021 for Finance Officer
- Nationwide Massive Recruitment for Relationship Officers at United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA)
- Ends Soon : Greenwich Merchant Bank (GMB) Graduate Trainee Program (GGTP4.0) 2021
- Massive recruitment at Achievers University for Academic and Non-Academic Staff ( 106 Slots )
- Current Job Vacancies at Wateraid Nigeria
- Massive Recruitment in an Indigenous Non-profit and Non-governmental Organization