Popular Tv host, Frank Edoho has laid curses on officials of the Special Anti-Robbery Squad while stating why the #EndSARS protest must contine.
In his Twiiter post, Edoho explained that if the President of Nigeria feels the youths are too small to be addressed, then the IGP is also too small for the youths to believe when he said SARS has been dissolved.
”If the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria feels we are too small for him to address, then the IGP is too small for us to believe that SARS has been dissolved!
Until then, #EndPoliceBrutalityinNigeria #EndSarsNow #ENDSARS CONTINUES!!!!!!!!!!!”
In another tweet, he rained curses on SARS officials saying just like their victims, they will not also see help when they cry out for help.
”God will punish SARS for all the killings, extortions, violence, carnage and abductions. They will call for help and like their victims, no one will come to their aid. They will shout their voices hoarse in anguish but all they will hear is the laughter of their victims. AMEN!”, his tweet read.
Get Job Alerts Via Telegram
JOBS RECOMMENDED FOR .
- Rivers State Ministry of Education Massive Recruitment 2020 for Teaching and Non-Teaching Staff
- Massive Recruitment at Obafemi Awolowo University Teaching Hospitals
- Dangote Refinery Recruitment 2020 for Exper Graduates [ 9 Positions, 29 slots ]
- Dangote Cement Plc Recruitment 2020 for Graduates [33 Positions Over 200 Slots ]
- Edo State Civil Service Massive Teachers Recruitment 2020 [ EdoSTAR ]
LATEST JOBS IN NIGERIA
FEDERAL GOVERNMENT JOBS IN NIGERIA
TOP TRENDING POST
DAILY JOB RECAPS
Dangote Group Recruitment 2020 October/ November for Graduates in Nigeria
Rivers State Ministry of Education Massive Recruitment for Teaching and Non Teaching Staff
Deep Blue Energy Services Job Vacancies ( 5 Positions )
Obafemi Awolowo university Recruitment 2020
List of Latest Jobs in Nigeria As of October 16 2020 for Graduates