Four lives have been lost as suspected Fulani militias attacked Wawarafi village in Atyap Chiefdom, Zangon Kataf local government area of Kaduna State in the early hours of Monday
A source told DAILY POST that six (6) houses, including foodstuffs and other valuables were destroyed by the suspected Fulani militias.
According to the source, “The Fulani militias invaded the village in their large numbers and started shooting, killing the four males and destroyed houses and other valuables.
“We stood our ground and were able to repel them (Fulani militias); the destruction would have been more than that.”
He explained that soldiers came to the village last night but had all returned to their base.
He added, “As it is now, we are counting our losses, our brothers killed and the properties destroyed.”
The source explained that apart from the soldiers that came last night, as of the time of filing this report, no police personnel has visited the village.
He called on the government and security agencies to ensure the protection of the people against what he called agents of darkness that are out to kill and destroy.
Google Search Terms
Hot Nigerian Jobs [ Apply Now ]
- Frsc Recruitment 2021 July/August Form Portal | Apply Here | FRSC recruitment Login Portal
- Dangote Group Recruitment for Accounts Payable Officer
- Ongoing Job recruitment at International Breweries Plc (Anheuser-Busch InBev)
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Credit Risk Senior Analyst
- Dangote Oil Refinery Recruitment for Security Operative
- Chapel Hill Denham Management Development Programme 2021