Not less than Four women were killed in Oyo state when a truck rammed into a passenger car and two commercial motorcycles.
According to report, the incident happened on Wednesday, July 1, near the popular Aleshinloye Market, Ibadan, Oyo state.
ALSO READ : NSCDC Reacts As Family Of 8-year-old Rape Victim Accuses One Of Its Officers Of Shielding The Rape Suspects
Four others sustained serious injuries in the crash.
The truck belongs to a popular dairy company located at Eleyele area of the city. It was gathered that the truck had a brake failure and veered off its lane crushing a Micra car and the motorcycles.
Four dead, others injured as truck suffers brake failure and rams into a car and bikes in Oyo.
The accident, was confirmed by the Oyo State Police Public Relations Officer, SP Gbenga Fadeyi, He said four women died instantly while four others were injured.
The police said, “The accident involved a Fan milk truck, a Nissan Micra and 2 motorcycles. Four women died on the spot and four other people got injured.”
Hot Jobs In Nigeria
- Current Job Vacancies at Wateraid Nigeria
- Massive Job Recruitment in a Leading Group of Companies
- Massive Job Recruitment at GPC Energy and Logistics Limited
- Ends Soon : Greenwich Merchant Bank (GMB) Graduate Trainee Program (GGTP4.0) 2021
- Massive Recruitment in an Indigenous Non-profit and Non-governmental Organization
- Nationwide Massive Recruitment for Relationship Officers at United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA)
- Delta State Ministry of Technical Education Massive Recruitment for Graduates
- National Agency for the Control of AIDS NACA Recruitment 2021 for Finance Officer
- Massive recruitment at Achievers University for Academic and Non-Academic Staff ( 106 Slots )
- UNICEF Recruitment 2021 for Graduates in Nigeria (September)