Prince Ugen, Founder Of Delta’s First Private Radio Station, JFM has died.
Prince Nutasia George Ugen, a former Deputy Chief of Staff (Deputy Governor’s Office) to former Governor Emmanuel Uduaghan of Delta State, has died.
He was said to have died at his residence in Otughievwen (Otu-Jeremi), the state’s headquarters for the Ughelli South Local Government Area.
Prince Ugen, whose father was Okobaro (King) of the Ughievwen Kingdom at one time, died at the age of 72.
“He had been sick,” according to several family members who confirmed his death.
ALSO READ: Uganda to hand over its only international airport to China in exchange for a $207 million loan
Prince Ugen was a renowned foreign trained Artificial Intelligence Expert in addition to being an accomplished broadcaster.
The deceased was also a former director of Delta Trust Mortgage Finance Limited, a state-owned company.
JFM was known for being one of the first private broadcasting stations in Delta, and it is still one of the most popular radio stations in the state.
Hot Jobs In Nigeria
- Oando Plc Recruitment 2022 For Graduates Apply now
- Jobs in Nigeria Today at FHON Consulting Limited
- Landmark University Recruitment for Non Academic staff
- Shell Petroleum Development Company SPDC 2022 Recruitment for Graduates
- FMDQ Holdings Plc Graduate Development Programme 2022
- United Nigeria Airlines Recruitment For Graduates