It’s a sad moment for the family and friends of former Senior Special Assistant to the Bayelsa Governor on Youth Development who died tragically in a hotel room in Bayelsa state.
A former Senior Special Assistant to the Bayelsa State Governor on Youth Development, Torukori Nasko Egei, is dead.
According to multiple online reports, the married man and a father of two was found dead on Friday in a room at Aridolf Resort Wellness and Spa, Yenagoa, Bayelsa.
The deceased who was said to have died in his sleep just few days to Christmas, was warming up to contest in the Bayelsa state assembly as his popularity continued to grow before his demise.
As at the time of filing this report, the circumstances surrounding his death is yet to be ascertained as some of his colleagues think that someone or a group of people had a hand in his death
- FG Approves Recruitment Of 30,000 Graduates For NALDA Programme
- Wema Bank Plc Job Recruitment 2021
- 2021 Management Trainee Recruitment at 3P Solutions & Company
- Graduate Job Recruitment at Haventis Drugs Limited
- First Bank Nigeria 2021 Massive Recruitment
- UNICEF Recruitment 2021 for Graduates in Nigeria ( January )
- Nigeria Police Force, NPF Microfinance Bank Plc Recruitment 2021
- Dangote Group Recruitment 2021 (28 Positions)
- Franchise Governance Officer at Citibank Nigeria Limited
- Transaction Trainees Needed in a Reputable Bank in Nigeria
From Ejes Gist Nigeria
The views expressed in this article are the writer’s opinion, they do not reflect the views of the Publisher of EJES GIST NIGERIA. Please report any fake news , misinformation or defamatory statements to [email protected]