National Democratic Congress (NDC) flagbearer in the 2020 Elections, John Dramani Mahama, wants Ghanaians to use the Easter season to forgive one another just as Jesus Christ did.
According to President Mahama, the season is for reflection on Christ’s gift of sacrifice by forgiving those who persecuted him hence Ghanaians need to “embrace his enduring lesson of forgiveness.”
“As we commemorate the crucifixion of our Lord on Good Friday, may we reflect on His gift of sacrifice and embrace his enduring lesson of forgiveness. Let us forgive one another and move on in unity. From my wife, Lordina and I, we wish you a blessed and most glorious Easter,” Mahama post on Facebook.
Pay Attention To:
- Current Employment Opportunities at Konga Nigeria
- NIPCO Gas Limited Recruitment for Graduate
- Access Bank Plc Entry Level Recruitment 2021
- Federal Ministry of Environment Job Recruitment 2021
- Delta State Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2021 for Graduate
- Kaduna State Independent Electoral Commission Recruitment for Ad-hoc Staff ( KAD SIECOM Recruitment 2021 Portal ) Apply here
- Sterling Bank Plc Job Recruitment 2021
- Job Employment Opportunities at Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc
- Federal Ministry of Youth and Sports Development Internship Programme 2021
- Nigerian Breweries Graduate Management Development Scheme 2021