ALSO READ : Tragedy As Husband Dies Of Shock After He And His Wife Were Defrauded Of N5m By Fake Herbalist
Confirming the death in a statement on Wednesday by its Group General Manager, Group Public Affairs Division, Dr Kennie Obateru, NNPC said that the sudden death of its former GMD came as a shock to its current boss, Mele Kyari.
PAY ATTENTION : Living Faith Church Pastor Arrested for Raping His Co-pastor’s 11-Year-Old Daughter in Imo
The statement noted that the NNPC family seriously mourned the death of the former GMD, who led the corporation from August 1, 2014, to August 4, 2015, during President Goodluck Jonathan’s administration.
It added that Dawha provided astute leadership and made immense contributions to the progress of the corporation. He described Dr. Dawha’s death as a great loss not only to NNPC but also to Nigeria as a whole.
The statement read, “The Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) regrets to announce the demise of its former Group Managing Director (GMD), Dr. Joseph Thlama Dawha. Dr Dawha died after a brief illness, NNPC Group General Manager, Group Public Affairs Division, Dr Kennie Obateru stated in a release today.
Dawha’s death comes just about two months after the immediate past GMD of the NNPC, Dr Maikantu Baru, died from a brief illness.
Hot Jobs In Nigeria
- Dufil Prima Foods Plc Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2021/2022
- Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment 2021/2022 – NCS Application Form & Portal Registration
- BUA Group Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2022
- SaroAfrica Graduate Trainee 2022 (North and Middle-Belt)
- Titan Trust Bank Recruitment 2021/2022 For Graduates
- Jobs in Nigeria Today at FHON Consulting Limited
- Massive Recruitment At Wema Bank Plc ( Apply Now )
- Saroafrica Graduate Trainee 2022 (East, West & South)