The Economic and Financial Crimes and Commission, EFCC, has reacted to reports that its operatives have arrested former Governor of Imo State, Rochas Okorocha, and his wife, Nkechi.
Reports had emerged on Thursday that the anti-graft agency arrested the former governor and sealed his apartment in Eastern Palm University, Ogboko.
However, speaking to Newsmen on Thursday, EFCC’s spokesman, Tony Orilade, refuted the claims, describing the report as “fake news”.
Orilade said, ”Such report that Okorocha and wife have been arrested is fake news, disregard it.”
Hot Nigerian Jobs [ Apply Now ]
- Frsc Recruitment 2021 July/August Form Portal | Apply Here | FRSC recruitment Login Portal
- Dangote Oil Refinery Recruitment for Security Operative
- Deloitte Graduate Academy Finance and Control Internship / Training Programme 2021
- Chapel Hill Denham Management Development Programme 2021
- Nigerian Air Force DSSC Recruitment 2021
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Credit Risk Senior Analyst