In the interests of equity, fairness, and justice, Fayose stressed that after President Muhammadu Buhari’s eight years in office are over, it is now the South’s turn to produce the next president of the country.
This information was provided by the former governor, who claimed that section 3(c) of the PDP constitution calls for a rotating presidency in a message sent to his verified Twitter account ([email protected] Fayose).
Fayose asked Nigerians to wait for the information as soon as possible, but he made no statement of the party or candidate he would support in the general election of 2023 among the variety of presidential contenders from the South.
He tweeted:” The PDP Constitution provides for a rotational Presidency. Section 3(c) provides that the Party shall pursue its aims & objectives by “adhering to the policy of the rotation & zoning of Party & Public elective offices in pursuance of the principle of equity, justice and fairness.”
Recommended Naija News
- Lawyers Drag INEC To Court, Demand Disqualification Of Tinubu, Atiku, Obi
- Court Sentence Internet Fraudster To 235 Years In Jail [PHOTO]
- Court sentences Ameerah Sufyan to 12-month psychiatric care
- Former Governor dumps Atiku, says it’s South’s turn to produce President
- Sanwo-Olu Orders Arrest Of ‘Military Officer’(Video)
“The current President of Nigeria is a 2-term Northern Presidency, thus implying that it MUST be a Southern Presidency in 2023 or NOTHING. Awa ‘South’ lo kan’. Nigerians should await details soon”.
Nigerian Job [Apply Now]
- FBN General Insurance Graduate Trainee Massive Recruitment
- KDSG Teachers Recruitment of 10,000 Graduates : How to Apply, KDSG Jobs Login Portal, KDSG SUBEB News
- Access Bank Entry Level Recruitment & Internship Job Vacancies (4 Positions)
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2022 Exercise for SSCE, OND, NCE Application Guidelines