A former Commissioner for Agriculture and Natural Resources in Oyo State is dead
Ahmed Ambali died on Wednesday at the age of 66, according to reports.
Ambali served as commissioner during the administration of late Abiola Ajimobi, the state’s immediate past governor.
Akinyele Local Government Area is where the deceased was born. He was also a member of the state House of Assembly, representing Akinyele constituency II.
The former commissioner is said to have died after a brief illness. The deceased has been buried according to Islamic rites.
He was laid to rest in his hometown of Alagbaa in the Akinyele local government area.
Latest Jobs in Nigeria Now
- INEC Recruitment for Observers
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2022 Exercise for SSCE, OND, NCE Application Guidelines
- Nigeria Police Recruitment Portal 2022 Open for Applications
- Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority (NSIA) Graduate Programme 2022
- INEC Adhoc Staff Recruitment Portal 2022 for 2023 Election | INEC Recruitment Portal login 2022