Scene of attack on Former CBN Governor Charles Soludo
Prof. Charles Soludo, the former Governor of the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN), was reportedly targeted by unknown gunmen who killed three police officers who were guarding him.
The incident occurred during a meeting with the youths of his town, Isuofia, in the Aguata Local Government Area of Anambra State.
Soludo was healthy, according to eyewitnesses, but his whereabouts were unknown.
“Gunmen interrupted an interactive session between Isuofia youths and Soludo at the town’s civic centre,” an eyewitness said. The conference is alleged to have resulted in the deaths of three police officers.”
The incident was also reported by a media aide to Soludo, who asked not to be named.
“I can’t confirm Professor Soludo’s whereabouts,” he said. I’m not sure where Soludo is now because there was a stampede.
“I just found out that the state Commissioner of Public Utilities, Emeka Ezenwanne, was arrested, but I haven’t learned anything about Soludo’s whereabouts.”
Ikenga Tochukwu, the state Police Public Relations Officer, confirmed the incident when contacted by our correspondent.
“The incident occurred, but I’m still collecting details about it as of now (8:15 p.m.),” he said.
Soludo, of the All Progressives Grand Alliance, is a frontline aspirant in the November 6 governorship poll in the state.
Pay Attention To:
- Sahara Group Graduate Upstream Trainee Program 2021
- Current Ongoing Recruitment at Softcom Limited ( 16 Positions )
- Current Job Recruitment in Nigeria at Daltrade Nigeria Limited
- NIPCO Gas Limited Recruitment for Graduate
- 2021 Ongoing Recruitment at Seven-Up Bottling Company Limited
- Link To Check Immigration Recruitment Shortlisted Candidates 2021 Screening Exercise
- Link to Check Names Of Shortlisted NDLEA Candidates For Final Screening – NDLEA List Of Shortlisted Candidates 2021 Is Out
- Current Job Recruitment at FrieslandCampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc
- United Nations recruitment for a Programme Officer
- Graduate Interns in a Major Oil Servicing Company