Mohammed Bello Adoke
Mohammed Bello Adoke, the former attorney-general of the federation and minister of justice, has tested positive for Coronavirus.
Adoke who told The Cable that he has gone to Dubai in the United Arab Emirates for treatment disclosed that he is asymptomatic.
“Two days to my return trip to Nigeria, I went for the mandatory COVID-19 test. A day to the trip, I got the result. It was positive, even though I did not have any symptoms. Immediately, I embarked on self-isolation as required by the protocol.
“However, up till now, I am asymptomatic. I do not have a high temperature, I am not coughing, and my breathing is normal. I can taste and I can smell. Also, my oxygen level and blood pressure are normal. I am very grateful to God.
“I am due for another test soon to know if I am COVID-free now so that I can return to Nigeria. I implore Nigerians to take this disease seriously. You cannot be too careful. Let us follow the guidelines released by the government. May God protect us from this plague.”
Nigeria Latest News, Nigeria Breaking News, Today News in Nigeria, Nigeria Newspaper Today, Todays Nigeria News, Latestnewsinnigeria, Naijagist, Naijaplanet , Naija News , Latest Nigerian News, Latest News in Nigeria, Nigeria News Now, News in Nigeria Today , Latest Naija News Loaded , %title%
Hot Nigerian Jobs [ Apply Now ]
- Lagos State Independent Electoral Commission Massive Recruitment for ADHOC Staff
- Dangote Group Recruitment 2021 For Graduates in Nigeria
- Massive Recruitment at Rainoil Limited
- BEDC Electricity Plc Graduate Trainee Programme 2021
- Massive Recruitment at the Society for Family Health
- Latest Job Recruitment at Wema Bank Plc for Graduates
- Thomas Adewumi University Massive Recruitment for Academic and Non Academic Staff
- Ekiti State Government Recruitment for Graduates
- Current Ongoing Recruitment at Gemstone Microfinance
- INEC Recruitment 2021 for Observers