Mohammed Bello Adoke
Mohammed Bello Adoke, the former attorney-general of the federation and minister of justice, has tested positive for Coronavirus.
Adoke who told The Cable that he has gone to Dubai in the United Arab Emirates for treatment disclosed that he is asymptomatic.
“Two days to my return trip to Nigeria, I went for the mandatory COVID-19 test. A day to the trip, I got the result. It was positive, even though I did not have any symptoms. Immediately, I embarked on self-isolation as required by the protocol.
“However, up till now, I am asymptomatic. I do not have a high temperature, I am not coughing, and my breathing is normal. I can taste and I can smell. Also, my oxygen level and blood pressure are normal. I am very grateful to God.
“I am due for another test soon to know if I am COVID-free now so that I can return to Nigeria. I implore Nigerians to take this disease seriously. You cannot be too careful. Let us follow the guidelines released by the government. May God protect us from this plague.”
Nigeria Latest News, Nigeria Breaking News, Today News in Nigeria, Nigeria Newspaper Today, Todays Nigeria News, Latestnewsinnigeria, Naijagist, Naijaplanet , Naija News , Latest Nigerian News, Latest News in Nigeria, Nigeria News Now, News in Nigeria Today , Latest Naija News Loaded , %title%
Latest Jobs in Nigeria Now
- Nigeria Police Recruitment Portal 2022 Open for Applications
- Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority (NSIA) Graduate Programme 2022
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2022 Exercise for SSCE, OND, NCE Application Guidelines
- INEC Recruitment for Observers
- INEC Adhoc Staff Recruitment Portal 2022 for 2023 Election | INEC Recruitment Portal login 2022