A presidential aspirant of All Progressives Congress in 2019 and a potential 2023 presidential candidate,
Chief Charles Udeogaranya, has urged any genuine Igbo man and woman, who dreams Biafra, to perish that idea and work towards rebuilding Nigeria with 2023 presidency.
He said Ndigbo are better off in a prosperous Nigeria than in a separatist state. Udeogaranya stressed that all other regions have not met the Nigerian dream when saddled with Nigeria’s Presidency, but Ndigbo will wipe the tears off the face of every Nigerian and rebuild Nigeria into “a state we all can be proud of”.
HOT NEWS : Two Yahoo Yahoo Pastors Serving 17 Years Jail Term Get Another 26 For Scamming N32.5m From Victims (Photo)
According to Udeogaranya, “the antecedents of Ndigbo are there for all to see. Dr. Nnamdi Azikiwe was a great example. When Zik of Africa took the responsibility to achieve independence for Nigeria and Africa from the colonial rule, he achieved them without bloodletting and on a silver platter.
Forget Biafra Affirmed
Though I am a Zikist, a Nigerian President of Igbo ancestry will ensure that all Nigerians are given equal opportunity, privilege and incentives to succeed in all endeavours of life; knowing that success of any Nigerian is a success to Nigeria.
ALSO READ : More Drama Unfolds In The Big Brother House As Kiddwaya Picks Erica As The Girl He Likes And Kisses Her Passionately
“Today, petroleum belonged to the past and new ways and means of survival are high priorities if Nigeria must pull herself out from penury and poverty.
“The longer we delay Igbo presidency, the longer we delay a better Nigeria for all Nigeria. “Let me also stress this: Yoruba, Fulani, Hausa are good and wonderful people, as well as Ndigbo and all other Nigerian tribes and ethnic groups.
“The problem is that we have neither been considerate for each other nor shown love and care for other ethnic groups like ours, forgetting that what we sow, we shall also reap,” Udeogaranya added
# ‘Forget Biafra, Let’s Rebuild Nigeria With 2023 Presidency’ – Udeogaranya Tells Igbos
Job Vacancies in Nigeria
- Nationwide Massive Recruitment for Relationship Officers at United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA)
- Current Job Vacancies at Wateraid Nigeria
- Ends Soon : Greenwich Merchant Bank (GMB) Graduate Trainee Program (GGTP4.0) 2021
- Massive recruitment at Achievers University for Academic and Non-Academic Staff ( 106 Slots )
- National Agency for the Control of AIDS NACA Recruitment 2021 for Finance Officer
- Massive Recruitment in an Indigenous Non-profit and Non-governmental Organization
- UNICEF Recruitment 2021 for Graduates in Nigeria (September)