FINCA is a number one worldwide Microfinance Institution providing monetary companies and merchandise to small scale companies which have been turned down by conventional banks, in order that these companies can begin, develop, and diversify with ensuing will increase in household earnings, diet, employment and well-being.
FINCA pioneered the “Village Banking methodology of credit score supply, now utilized by lots of of organizations worldwide. Our applications attain low-income people in additional various nations than every other microfinance supplier.
We are recruiting to fill the place under:
Job Title: Teller Intern
Location: Owerri , Imo
Department: Banking Service
- FINCA Nigeria recruits interns (one year industrial attachment college students) for Teller place. The Teller Intern place reports to the Branch Operations Supervisor and the Head Teller and shall be accountable with assortment of buyer’s deposits and pay out of buyer’s withdrawal and delivering superior buyer expertise within the course of.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide heat reception to all buyer that enters the financial institution.
- Provide required data on all FINCA services to clients
- Direct clients to the related officers/places of work.
- Process buyer’s transaction (deposits and withdrawals) in a well timed and efficient method. Ensuring zero error.
- Handle buyer’s complaints and queries promptly and escalate if want be.
- Ensures an orderly banking corridor, the place clients queues correctly.
- National Diploma in associated discipline or Placement for National Diploma One year Industrial Attachment.
- Fluency in English Language required; Igbo Language proficiency shall be useful.
- Proficiency with laptop and Microsoft Office Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Good with figures and dealing with of money.
- Ethics: Treats people with respect; Keeps commitments; Inspire the belief of others; Upholds organizational values
- Quantity: Meets productiveness requirements; Completes work in a well timed method; Strives to extend productiveness; Works rapidly.
- Attendance/Punctually: Is persistently at work and on time; Ensures work obligations are lined when absent; Arrives at conferences and appointments on time.
- Problem Solving: Identify and resolves issues in a well timed method
- Oral Communication: Speaks clearly and persuasively in constructive or detrimental conditions listens and will get clarification, responds nicely to questions.
- Organizational Support: Follows insurance policies and procedures; Completes administrative duties accurately and on time.
- Planning and Organizing: Prioritizes and plans work actions; Uses time successfully.
- Professionalism: Approaches others in a tactful method; Reacts nicely underneath stress; Treats others with respect and consideration no matter their standing or place; Accepts obligations for personal actions; Follows by means of on commitments.
- Effective in communication.
- Willingness to work in any of FINCA Nigeria location.
- Candidate should display robust organizational abilities and skill to deal with money successfully.
- Strong match to FINCA’s desired company tradition and values; and dedication to selling FINCA’s Mission and Values.
- Particularly, candidate should display excessive transparency and integrity.
- Willingness to work in any of FINCA location in Imo State.
Deadline: seventh November, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and certified candidates ought to submit their Resume to the “BM/BUM” at any FINCA Nigeria Branch closest to their location or to: [email protected] clearly indicating “Teller Intern” as topic of your mail.
Hot Jobs In Nigeria
- Shell Petroleum Development Company SPDC 2022 Recruitment for Graduates
- Nigerian Breweries Graduate Management Development Scheme 2022
- Oando Plc Recruitment 2022 For Graduates Apply now
- Asaba Specialist Hospital Massive Job Recruitment for Graduates and Non-Graduate
- BUA Group Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2022
- United Nigeria Airlines Recruitment For Graduates