FMDQ Holdings Plc (FMDQ Group or FMDQ) is Africa’s first vertically integrated financial market infrastructure group, strategically positioned to provide registration, listing, quotation and noting services; integrated trading, clearing & central counterparty, settlement, risk management for financial market transactions; and depository of securities; as well as data and information services, across the debt capital, foreign exchange, derivatives and equity markets, through its wholly owned subsidiaries – FMDQ Securities Exchange Limited, FMDQ Clear Limited, FMDQ Depository Limited, FMDQ Private Markets Limited and iQx Consult Limited – towards transforming the Nigerian financial markets to become “GOLD” (Globally Competitive, Operationally Excellent, Liquid and Diverse) in alignment with its global counterparts.
Applications are invited for:
About the FMDQ Holdings Plc Graduate Development Programme 2022
- At FMDQ, we recognise that every young talent hopes to start their career in an organisation that positions them to achieve greatness; therefore, the FMDQ Graduate Development Programme has been designed to attract and develop motivated young individuals interested in pursuing a career within the Nigerian financial markets Industry.
Recommended Jobs :
- Landmark University Recruitment for Non Academic staff
- Asaba Specialist Hospital Massive Job Recruitment for Graduates and Non-Graduate
- As an innovation driven Company, this Programme is designed to give you a unique opportunity to contribute to our ever-evolving businesses, by bringing onboard your fresh perspectives while you develop skills and are exposed to the intricacies of the financial markets.
- Are you a young graduate interested in building an impactful career in a world-class institution? Do you consider yourself focused, enterprising, principled yet open-minded? Then the FMDQ Graduate Development Programme is your pathway to career success.
- Whichever area of our business you end up in, you can be sure to have a fulfilling and life-changing experience. Join us for an immersive and fulfilling journey!
What We Are Looking For
- A Bachelor’s Degree with a minimum of second class upper (or its equivalent) from a reputable university
- Applicants must have completed the mandatory National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) Programme
- Applicants must have a maximum of two (2) years post-NYSC experience
What We Offer
- An intensive boot camp where you will learn about FMDQ’s businesses and an introduction to the Nigerian financial markets
- Dynamic and conducive work environment
- An avenue to build valued professional relationships and networks.
- Rotation across FMDQ’s business areas
- Opportunity to build a career within FMDQ
How to Apply for FMDQ Holdings Plc Graduate Development Programme 2022
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
- Application Deadline for FMDQ Holdings Plc Graduate Programme 2022 is 28th February, 2022.
Jobs in Nigeria [Apply Now]
- Nigerian Army Recruitment Portal 2022 – DSSC Course (26 / 2022)
- Nationwide Recruitment for Graduate Service Executives in a Commercial Bank – MacTay Consulting
- Nigeria Inter-Bank Settlement Systems (NIBSS) Plc Graduate Trainee Programme 2022
- WAEC 2022 Massive Recruitment – WAEC Recruitment Portal login