FMARD has started shortlisting the Successful candidate to start taking the survey of farmers in their various deployment.
HOT JOBS RECOMMEND FOR YOU : Job Vacancies at Standard Chartered Bank Nigeria for a Credit Evaluation Manager
Federal Ministry of Agriculture for Rural Developments, FMARD is an Agricultural ministry under federal government of Nigeria. They want to use Npower beneficiaries to do survey of farmers and distribution equipment Throughout the nation.
Successful Applicants have been sent email with On-Boarding instructions. if you have written the test, and you score above 50% kindly filled the engagement form and finished the onboarding process you may begin enumerating farmers.
For people who are yet to receive the test link, kindly note that, the test links are sent in batches and not at individual requests. Further information will be communicated on when a new test link will be made available.
The Updates on payment will be communicated soon, as soon as FMARD update us about the payment, I will update my followers here on Opera news
Each local government has started pasting the Successful Npower beneficiaries on their board for Npower beneficiaries to check their names.
Below are the names of shortlisted Npower who are successful as FMARD Enumerator at Kastina State.
Check your name if you from Kastina state.
Pay Attention To:
- Danish Refugee Council (DRC) recruitment for a Supply Chain Assistant – Procurement
- Sahara Group Graduate Upstream Trainee Program 2021
- Graduate Interns in a Major Oil Servicing Company
- Current Job Recruitment at FrieslandCampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc
- Current Job Recruitment in Nigeria at Daltrade Nigeria Limited
- Customer Service Representative Jobs at Zenith Carex International Limited
- NIPCO Gas Limited Recruitment for Graduate
- United Nations recruitment for a Programme Officer
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Credit Risk Senior Analyst
- UAC Foods Limited Management Trainee Programme 2021