Federal Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development FMARD Recruitment form 2020 for a State Project Internal Auditor (SPIA). FMARD Recruitment Form 2020 • FMARD Recruitment Portal 2020 •
The Federal Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development (FMARD) in collaboration with the International Fund for Agriculture growth (IFAD) and the Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) Is implementing a Livelihood Improvement Family Enterprises Project within the Niger Delta (LIFE-ND).
The Cross River State Project Coordinating Office of the LIFE-ND hereby request application from suitably certified and competent personnel to fill the place beneath:
Job Title: State Project Internal Auditor (SPIA)
Location: Cross River
Main Responsibilities of the SPIA
- The State Project Internal Auditor shall verify and consider the adequacy and effectiveness of the monetary administration and inner management framework; guarantee compliance with the IFAD and Federal Government challenge Financing Agreement, IFAD disbursement procedures, Project Implementation Manual and so forth. Identify essential weak spot if any, and areas for enchancment and present the Project Coordination workforce on the regional and state ranges with well timed info and suggestions on monetary administration facets of the challenge to allow well timed corrective actions.
fmard recruitment form 2020
ALSO APPLY FOR : Current Jobs In Nigeria at Jhpiego an Affiliate of Johns Hopkins University (15 Positions )
Reporting and Location
- The place might be within the Cross River State Project Coordinating Office in Calabar, Cross River State.
- NB: The appointment might be for a interval of one (1) year within the first occasion, renewable topic to passable performs nce acceptable to FGN/IFAD.
- Carry out audit in accordance with worldwide requirements of auditing together with such exams and controls because the auditor considers vital. The audit will cowl implementing companions and the beneficiary stage
- Ensure that the accounting and monetary administration methods stay dependable and efficient in design and assess the extent to which they’re being adopted. Ascertain the reliability of Integrity. controls, security and effectiveness of the operations of the computerized accounting system
- Identify constraints, if any, within the well timed updating of the accounting system and in adhering to the inner management procedures together with the challenge implementation guide and the monetary procedures guide
- Review the adequacy of the methods established to make sure compliance with insurance policies, plans. process legal guidelines and rules and establishing whether or not the challenge on the state leval is in actual fact in compliance. Check and report on compliance with the FAD Financing Agreement covenants.
- Review the efficacy, adequacy and application of accounting and working audit controls and thereby make sure the accuracy of the books of accounts; assessment the accuracy and timeliness of the quarterly monetary reports produced by the challenge and verify whether or not these are utilized by the administration for decision making
- Verify that the system of inner test is efficient in design and operation so as to make sure the prevention of and early detection of defalcations, frauds, misappropriations and misapplications.
- Evaluate the inner management system in operation to make sure effectiveness, effectivity and economic system
ALSO APPLY FOR : Massive Recruitment at University of Agriculture and Environmental Science for Academic & Non-academic Staff 2020
- Check the segregation of duties within the challenge reminiscent of (i) authorization and approval (ii) recording (iii) documentation of the next working prices; upkeep of autos/tools, fueling, motor license/insurance coverage, utilities (water, electrical energy phone), workplace lease and charges, salaries and allowances of challenge help workers insurance coverage
- Undertake procurement audits to make sure procedures are completed transparently as per procedures/thresholds. Verify that each one the products, works and providers procured and points are supported by legitimate receipt and paperwork together with IFAD No-objection and that a Register of Contracts and contract monitoring varieties are maintained and updated.
- Ensure that ample information are maintained concerning the belongings created and belongings acquired by the challenge, together with particulars of prices, identification and location of belongings; and that the bodily verification of belongings is being carried out with due diligence and an annual stock report is duly Issued. Physical verification of belongings and different Inventories could be taken up as deemed vital by the auditor in respect of all items.
- Check that the statement of expenditure (SOE) submitted to IFAD reconcile with the expenditures reported below the quarterly and yearly monetary reports. Duly report any ineligible expenditures famous throughout the assessment
- Ensure reconciliation of financial institution statements and accounts Is commonly carried out on a month-to-month foundation and vital corrections on accounts of banks/money owed and state transactions accounted for concurrently
- Conducted an impartial appraisal of all of the challenge’s actions. Consider the adequacy of controls to make sure economic system effectivity and effectiveness within the implementation of challenge actions.
- Confirm that IFAD No-objections given to the NPCO and SPCO for incurring expenditure below the challenge are used forthe objective meant.
- Ensure disbursement between NPCO and the SPCO are reconciled and accounted for.
Qualification and Experience
- A minimal of First Degree or Higher National Diploma in Accounting with a minimal working expertise of 8 years, at the very least 4 years in IFAD-assisted or donor funded challenge.
- Proven monitor report in inner auditing
- Working expertise within the Niger Delta space is a plus
- Ability to inspire, encourage and obtain outcomes might be an added benefit
- Professional Certificate in Accounting or Auditing is an added benefit
- Good communication and coaching expertise
How to Apply
Interested and certified candidates should send their Applications with detailed CV to: [email protected] utilizing the Job Title as topic of the e-mail
Application Deadline nineteenth October, 2020.
FMARD Recruitment Form 2020 for a State Project Internal Auditor (SPIA)
FMARD Recruitment Form 2020
FMARD Recruitment Portal 2020
Federal Ministry of Agriculture Nigeria Recruitment Form
Federal Ministry of Agriculture Nigeria Recruitment Form
See how to Apply for Federal Ministry of Agriculture Nigeria Recruitment Form
Get Job Alerts Via Telegram
JOBS RECOMMENDED FOR .
- Rivers State Ministry of Education Massive Recruitment 2020 for Teaching and Non-Teaching Staff
- Massive Recruitment at Obafemi Awolowo University Teaching Hospitals
- Dangote Refinery Recruitment 2020 for Exper Graduates [ 9 Positions, 29 slots ]
- Dangote Cement Plc Recruitment 2020 for Graduates [33 Positions Over 200 Slots ]
- Edo State Civil Service Massive Teachers Recruitment 2020 [ EdoSTAR ]
LATEST NEWS IN NIGERIA
LATEST JOBS IN NIGERIA
FEDERAL GOVERNMENT JOBS IN NIGERIA
TOP TRENDING POST
DAILY JOB RECAPS
Dangote Group Recruitment 2020 October/ November for Graduates in Nigeria
Rivers State Ministry of Education Massive Recruitment for Teaching and Non Teaching Staff
Deep Blue Energy Services Job Vacancies ( 5 Positions )
Obafemi Awolowo university Recruitment 2020
List of Latest Jobs in Nigeria As of October 16 2020 for Graduates