Apply for Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc Recruitment 2021 – Golden Penny Flour mill Recruitment and Flour Mills of Nigeria Graduate Trainee Recruitment
Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc has long been a part of Nigerians’ life, both at home and abroad. Through world-class brands such as Golden Penny Flour, Golden Penny Semovita, Goldenvita, Golden Pasta, and Golden Noodles, our global vision is to be Africa’s premier foods company, providing high-quality and cheap products in the most convenient manner to consumers. Golden Penny, the company’s flagship brand, is still one of Nigeria’s most well-known and preferred brands among bakers, confectioneries, and customers.
Applications are invited for:
Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc is recruiting to fill the following positions:
1. PACKING MACHINE ENGINEER– GOLDEN PASTA, IGANMU
- Manage the packaging machines to ensure the machines are able to deliver designed output and attain high Overall Equipment Efficiency (OEE).
- Ensure compliance to maintenance schedule of the packaging machines and monitor all packaging equipment supplies.
- Work with the Technical Manager to evaluate all projects and recommend ways to reduce cost and maintenance time and improve efficiency of all processes.
- Determine standards for each packaging machine and ensure compliance.
- Manage and oversee the packing Machine technical staff to achieve operational objectives, provide directions, information and training.
- Ensure the packaging machines meet environment, health, and safety regulations.
THE PERSON MUST
- Have the ability to troubleshoot and propose solution to issues
- Have good leadership skill
- Have sound communication skill.
QUALIFICATION at Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Recruitment 2021
- HND/First degree in Mechanical, Electrical or Electronics Engineering.
- Professional membership & certifications: COREN or NSE certification or equivalent internationally recognized professional qualification
- 5 O’ level credits including English & Mathematics in not more than 2 sittings.
- Minimum of ten years cognate experience.
- Good knowledge of Pasta Packaging Machines (Stiavelli, Altopack, Rovema, Bosch etc).
2.Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Recruitment 2021 for SECURITY ASSISTANT- FLOUR MILLS OF NIG PLC
- Carry out protection of assets to ensure the prevention of all forms of loss within the company and its subsidiaries.
- Enforce the security policy of the company
- Ensure maintenance of security equipment.
- Enforce vehicular traffic control within the company premises
- Supervise outsourced security operatives.
THE PERSON MUST
- Possess effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Be Physically fit
- Pay attention to details
- Have Knowledge of relevant security clearance procedures and protocols
- Be Computer literate
- Minimum of 5 O’ level credits including English & Mathematics in not more than 2 sittings.
- Two years’ cognate experience.
3. Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Recruitment 2021 ASSISTANT MANAGER TRADE DEVELOPMENT
- Responsible for managing and developing all aspects of FMN business relationship/performance with Dealers to ensure objectives are achieved.
- Manage the retail redistribution team and ensure all teams deliver against their monthly KPIs.
- Coach the redistribution team, working closely with the Area Sales Manager to ensure that training is embedded.
- Conduct surveys, gather and report market and competitive intelligence to assist in Management’s decision making.
- Ensure agreed SOPs are strictly adhered to.
THE PERSON MUST
- Be self-motivated.
- Have good people management skills.
- Be self-driven and target oriented.
- Have excellent communication skills.
- B.Sc. or HND in any discipline.
- Minimum 2 years sales experience in FMCG.
4. Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Recruitment 2021 for HUMAN RESOURCES BUSINESS PARTNER
The role of HRBP in Flour Mills is to provide holistic support to a business unit, directly partnering with the Business Units Heads and providing expert advice on all HR issues whilst ensuring efficient implementation of change. Be proactive and be quick in assessing the impact of activities on people in order to adequately mitigate ER/IR risks.
- Drive business effectiveness through development and up to date maintenance of clear organization design, structure, and processes.
- Enhance employee motivation, engagement and discipline through implementation of rewards, recognition and retention strategy.
- Build adequate talent pipeline by identifying potential leaders and successors through talent initiatives and robust individual development plans.
- Partner with HR centers of excellence to develop policies, programs and tools that fulfill long term business needs and organizational capability ensuring quality and timeliness of service.
- Collaborate with Business Unit leaders to achieve people and organization strategy through the implementation of the workforce planning and talent management framework in the Business Unit.
- External stakeholder engagement in promoting harmonious working relationships
THE PERSON MUST
- Possess excellent written and oral communication skills
- Adhere to high confidentiality and personal integrity.
- Have excellent organizational and Interpersonal skills.
- Be persuasive, analytical and attentive to details.
- Minimum first degree in any discipline
- Member of any HR Professional Body such as CIPMN, CIPD, HRCI, SHRM.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in human resources advisory capacity in an Industrial Setting.
- Proficiency in the usage of Microsoft Office suites.
- Experience in resolving employee or industrial relations issues.
5. SECURITY SUPERVISOR– NIGER MILLS CALABAR INTERNAL
•Supervise screening of persons and vehicles before granting them access into the premises
THE PERSON MUST
•Have knowledge of the Statutory requirement & Security processes
•5 O’ level Credits in not more than two sittings
6.Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Recruitment 2021 TECHNICAL MANAGER- NIGERIAN EAGLE FLOUR MILLS LTD IBADAN
- Formulate strategies, policies, and procedures of maintenance and technical activities within the factory
- Lead, organize, and control all engineering activities to ensure compliance with current legislation, professional, ethical, and HSE standards
- Management of power supply to the factory and ensure availability, reliability, and optimum efficiency
- Evaluate site technical performance, identify potential improvements, and apply “Best Practices” in O&M
- Provide Technical support to Feed Mill for management of site facilities
- Plan, prepare and present annual CAPEX requirements and annual maintenance expense budget
- Maintain approved budget expenditure on all Mechanical / Electrical and Energy cost centers
- Develop and coordinate performance plans and establish objectives in line with Plant operations targets and budgets
- Plan, coordinate, and monitor the procurement of all critical spares, consumables, normal spares, and services related to the department
- Report on plant utilization and efficiencies
- Present suggestions on improvement of Plant efficiencies and best practices
- Coordinate and direct workshops and power plant activities to ensure cost-effective operation
- Train, coach, and manage subordinates to enhance their competence and optimize their performance
- Oversee the installation and overhauling of machines to ensure compliance with quality standards and manufacturer recommendations.
- Ensure Plant run at optimum efficiency levels by managing downtime
- Drive compliance with HSE rules
- Drive compliance with QMS and FSMS rules
- Perform all other related duties as assigned
- Must Possess leadership and people management skills
- Must have Power Plant Engineering Skills
- Must Demonstrate Knowledge of installation procedures for equipment & machines parts
- Must have strong knowledge of industry Health and Safety procedures
- Must have a High sense of discipline and integrity
- B.Eng./HND/BSc in Mechanical/ Electrical Engineering
- Membership of Nigerian Society of Engineers and
- M.Sc. Mechanical Engineering, MBA would be an added advantage
- 10 years cognate experience
Previous Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Recruitment 2021
Job Title: Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2021
Nigeria is the location of the job.
Flour Mills of Nigeria (FMN), one of Nigeria’s largest food and agro-allied enterprises, has been committed to delighting consumers across Nigeria with our constant delivery of a wide range of quality food goods under the renowned brand “Golden Penny” since its inception in 1960.
Our single objective is to keep feeding the nation every day, and we’re looking for bright and dynamic people to join us on this adventure as part of our 2021 Graduate Trainee Program.
Why Should You Join Us?
Apart from being a Golden brand and a great location to start a long-term career, there are a few more reasons why you should join us:
We have a strong cultural legacy and are publicly traded in Nigeria.
Through the manufacture and distribution of excellent quality products, we conduct our business processes responsibly.
Every day, we add value to society by consistently creating value for our stakeholders.
Workplace with a diverse workforce and a strong human capital development mindset.
Projects for continuous and long-term corporate expansion.
Criteria for Eligibility
Must obtain a bachelor’s degree from an approved university or polytechnic in one of the following fields: engineering, sciences, social sciences, or arts.
Must have completed the obligatory National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) and have 0 – 2 years of work experience after completing the NYSC.
Any professional qualifications or certificates that are relevant will be a plus.
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
- Only applications submitted using the above form will be considered.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted within two weeks of the closing date
Application Deadline for Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc Graduate Trainee Recruitment : 16th July, 2021.