Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc has long been a part of Nigerians’ life, both at home and abroad. Through world-class brands such as Golden Penny Flour, Golden Penny Semovita, Goldenvita, Golden Pasta, and Golden Noodles, our global vision is to be Africa’s premier foods company, providing high-quality and cheap products in the most convenient manner to consumers. Golden Penny, the company’s flagship brand, is still one of Nigeria’s most well-known and preferred brands among bakers, confectioneries, and customers.
Applications are invited for:
Job Title: Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2021
Nigeria is the location of the job.
Flour Mills of Nigeria (FMN), one of Nigeria’s largest food and agro-allied enterprises, has been committed to delighting consumers across Nigeria with our constant delivery of a wide range of quality food goods under the renowned brand “Golden Penny” since its inception in 1960.
Our single objective is to keep feeding the nation every day, and we’re looking for bright and dynamic people to join us on this adventure as part of our 2021 Graduate Trainee Program.
Why Should You Join Us?
Apart from being a Golden brand and a great location to start a long-term career, there are a few more reasons why you should join us:
We have a strong cultural legacy and are publicly traded in Nigeria.
Through the manufacture and distribution of excellent quality products, we conduct our business processes responsibly.
Every day, we add value to society by consistently creating value for our stakeholders.
Workplace with a diverse workforce and a strong human capital development mindset.
Projects for continuous and long-term corporate expansion.
Criteria for Eligibility
Must obtain a bachelor’s degree from an approved university or polytechnic in one of the following fields: engineering, sciences, social sciences, or arts.
Must have completed the obligatory National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) and have 0 – 2 years of work experience after completing the NYSC.
Any professional qualifications or certificates that are relevant will be a plus.
How to Apply Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc Graduate Trainee Recruitment
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
- Only applications submitted using the above form will be considered.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted within two weeks of the closing date
Application Deadline for Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc Graduate Trainee Recruitment : 16th July, 2021.
Hot Jobs In Nigeria
- Nationwide Massive Recruitment for Relationship Officers at United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA)
- Massive recruitment at Achievers University for Academic and Non-Academic Staff ( 106 Slots )
- National Agency for the Control of AIDS NACA Recruitment 2021 for Finance Officer
- Massive Recruitment in an Indigenous Non-profit and Non-governmental Organization
- Massive Job Recruitment in a Leading Group of Companies
- Ends Soon : Greenwich Merchant Bank (GMB) Graduate Trainee Program (GGTP4.0) 2021
- Massive Job Recruitment at GPC Energy and Logistics Limited
- UNICEF Recruitment 2021 for Graduates in Nigeria (September)
- Current Job Vacancies at Wateraid Nigeria