Ilorin International Airport’s flight operations have resumed following the Air Peace crash-landing on Friday.
The aircraft filled to capacity had a burst tyre, which resulted in the blockage of the runway and a total shut down of operations on Friday morning.
Ejes Gist News has reported that the aircraft has been evacuated and is now at the hanger of the Nigerian Airforce, which is located inside the airport.
The aircraft’s tyre ruptured while landing, resulting in luggage falling on passengers.
The beginning of commercial operations of Air Peace Airlines commences from the Ilorin International Airport on June 16, 2021.
“The situation was managed under wraps by Federal Airport Authority of Nigeria officials.”
According to the sources, “It is a larger aeroplane, and we have no equipment, which is likely the cause of the delay in moving it off the runway in the last 24 hours.
Hot Jobs In Nigeria
- Current Job Vacancies at Wateraid Nigeria
- National Agency for the Control of AIDS NACA Recruitment 2021 for Finance Officer
- Massive Job Recruitment in a Leading Group of Companies
- Massive Recruitment in an Indigenous Non-profit and Non-governmental Organization
- Massive Job Recruitment at GPC Energy and Logistics Limited
- Ends Soon : Greenwich Merchant Bank (GMB) Graduate Trainee Program (GGTP4.0) 2021
- UNICEF Recruitment 2021 for Graduates in Nigeria (September)
- Massive recruitment at Achievers University for Academic and Non-Academic Staff ( 106 Slots )
- Nationwide Massive Recruitment for Relationship Officers at United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA)