Fleet & Logistics Manager at DRYVA Logistics
DRYVA Logistics is an built-in logistics firm, offering finish to finish provide chain administration options. Our portfolio covers Third Party Logistics, E-Commerce Logistics and Warehousing. We are constructing a crew of high abilities who can develop quick into senior management.
We are recruiting to fill the place of:
ALSO APPLY FOR : Hot job for Milling Operator at Zee Rice – July 2020
Job Title: Fleet & Logistics Manager at DRYVA Logistics
- Work with the Fleet crew and different Interdepartmental groups to construct scalable logistics processes and metrics
- Develop and preserve on-line and paper submitting techniques for operations information.
- Update and preserve information of car servicing and inspection and help in scheduling common car upkeep to make sure operational effectivity
- Assist in managing upkeep schedules to make sure that the optimum variety of vans are working at all instances to fulfill the companyТs buyer wants.
- Assist in managing well timed day by day, weekly, month-to-month truck technical inspection with using the truck guidelines and the companyТs fleet administration system
- Assist in supervising truck loadings to make sure accuracy in gadgets, in addition to conformance to loading patterns.
- Assist in getting ready periodic budgets (month-to-month/annual) on required upkeep and car administration / working prices and doc acquisition and updates.
- Escalate and resolve issues regarding order fulfilment, transportation and logistics techniques.
- Manage operation schedules, and put together month finish closing entries together with utilization charges.
- Oversee fleet upkeep, schedule for repairs and annual inspection, and guarantee preventive upkeep procedures are adhered to by all Drivers
- Assist Fleet Manager with day-to-day administration of operations and turnaround time course of enchancment
- Complete particular tasks as wanted and different duties assigned.
- BSc in Transports & Logistics Management or different associated fields, from a good establishment.
- Must have accomplished the NYSC program
- Proficiency in Excel and PPT displays.
- Excellent mathematical and numerical expertise
- Leadership and strategic evaluation pondering expertise
- Good command of the English language and MS Office instruments
- Must be primarily based in Lagos State
- Good use of knowledge entry software program and instruments
- Excellent organizational, drawback fixing and communication expertise
How to Apply
Interested and certified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: [email protected] utilizing the “Job Title” as the topic of the e-mail
Application Deadline sixth July, 2020.
# Fleet & Logistics Manager at DRYVA Logistics
JOBS RECOMMENDED FOR YOU
- National Identity Management Commission NIMC Recruitment 2020 (19 Positions)
- Fidelity Bank Plc Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2020
- Federal University of Petroleum Resources FUPRE Recruitment 2020 for Teaching And Non-Teaching Staff
- Lagos State Government Health Service Commission Massive Job Recruitment 2020 for Graduates
- Oyo State Teaching Service Commission (TESCOM) 2020 Massive Recruitment/
- FG officially Begins Recruitment of 774000 Nigerians, See How to Apply
- Federal Ministry of Water Resources 2020 Job Recruitment (3 Positions)
- DSS Recruitment Application Form 2020 is Out
- Nigeria Air Force 2020/2021 Massive Recruitment for Airmen/Airwomen form (BMTC 2020) is out
- Nigeria Police Force Recruitment form 2020
LATEST JOBS IN NIGERIA
For Breaking News, or Eye witness report Contact us on: SMS/Whatsapp: +2347033247217 Email: [email protected].com
NOTE : No Genuine Employer will Request for MONEY from Job Seekers
The views expressed in this article are the Author/writer’s, they do not reflect the views of EJES GIST NEWS. Please report any fake news or defamatory statements to [email protected]