Fleet & Logistics Manager at DRYVA Logistics
DRYVA Logistics is an built-in logistics firm, offering finish to finish provide chain administration options. Our portfolio covers Third Party Logistics, E-Commerce Logistics and Warehousing. We are constructing a crew of high abilities who can develop quick into senior management.
We are recruiting to fill the place of:
ALSO APPLY FOR : Hot job for Milling Operator at Zee Rice – July 2020
Job Title: Fleet & Logistics Manager at DRYVA Logistics
- Work with the Fleet crew and different Interdepartmental groups to construct scalable logistics processes and metrics
- Develop and preserve on-line and paper submitting techniques for operations information.
- Update and preserve information of car servicing and inspection and help in scheduling common car upkeep to make sure operational effectivity
- Assist in managing upkeep schedules to make sure that the optimum variety of vans are working at all instances to fulfill the companyТs buyer wants.
- Assist in managing well timed day by day, weekly, month-to-month truck technical inspection with using the truck guidelines and the companyТs fleet administration system
- Assist in supervising truck loadings to make sure accuracy in gadgets, in addition to conformance to loading patterns.
- Assist in getting ready periodic budgets (month-to-month/annual) on required upkeep and car administration / working prices and doc acquisition and updates.
- Escalate and resolve issues regarding order fulfilment, transportation and logistics techniques.
- Manage operation schedules, and put together month finish closing entries together with utilization charges.
- Oversee fleet upkeep, schedule for repairs and annual inspection, and guarantee preventive upkeep procedures are adhered to by all Drivers
- Assist Fleet Manager with day-to-day administration of operations and turnaround time course of enchancment
- Complete particular tasks as wanted and different duties assigned.
- BSc in Transports & Logistics Management or different associated fields, from a good establishment.
- Must have accomplished the NYSC program
- Proficiency in Excel and PPT displays.
- Excellent mathematical and numerical expertise
- Leadership and strategic evaluation pondering expertise
- Good command of the English language and MS Office instruments
- Must be primarily based in Lagos State
- Good use of knowledge entry software program and instruments
- Excellent organizational, drawback fixing and communication expertise
How to Apply
Interested and certified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: [email protected] utilizing the “Job Title” as the topic of the e-mail
Application Deadline sixth July, 2020.
# Fleet & Logistics Manager at DRYVA Logistics
HOT JOBS RECOMMENDED FOR YOU
- 2020 Graduate Trainee Programme at Dufil Prima Foods Plc
- LGA Coordinators at Development Alternatives Incorporated ( Nationwide)
- Federal Government Vacancies at The Federal University of Petroleum
- Resources, Effurun (FUPRE)
- National Health Insurance Scheme Recruitment 2020 ( Nationwide 16 Positions)
- Academic and Non-academic Positions at Caleb University
- Massive Recruitment at Federal University of Health Sciences Otukpo for Teaching And Non Teaching Staff
- Stanbic IBTC Bank Graduate Trainee Program 2021
- Bank of Industry Recruitment ( Latest Jobs In Nigeria )
- Rivers State Civil Service Commission Massive Job Recruitment 2020 (60 Positions)
- Graduate Management Trainee Recruitment 2020 at Food Concepts Plc
- Rivers State Ministry of Education MassiveRecruitment 2020 for Teaching and Non-Teaching Staff
- Massive Recruitment at Obafemi Awolowo University Teaching Hospitals
- Dangote Refinery Recruitment 2020 for Exper Graduates [ 9 Positions, 29 slots ]
- Dangote Cement Plc Recruitment 2020 for Graduates [33 Positions Over 200 Slots ]