Buhari will command a larger force than those battling Boko Haram against me, according to Sunday Igboho.
“Buhari will lead from Abuja, and soldiers equipped with Armour Tanks will outnumber those fighting the Boko Haram insurgency in the north… They’ll call me a murderer.”
Table of Contents
- 0.1 ALSO READ: Dino Melaye reacts as Ghanaians reject bags of rice from a politician
- 0.2 ALSO READ: You’re Representing a Terrorist Govt – Man Torments Super Falcons in Austria
- 0.3 ALSO READ: NCC Facilitated E-transmission in 2019, Officials Lied under Oath, Deserve Prosecution – Reps
- 0.4 WATCH VIDEO HERE
- 1 Hot Nigerian Jobs [ Apply Now ]
In one of his interviews two years ago, Sunday Adeyemo, also known as Sunday Igboho, promised that Buhari would confront him with force.
Following the arrest of a Yoruba Nation advocate in Cotonou, Benin Republic, the four-minute-and-nine-second interview with BBC Yoruba went viral on social media.
Sunday Igboho, in a video sighted by Ejes Gist Naija News on June 20th, 2019, stated Yoruba must unify if they wish to combat the killer herdsmen.
He offered to go after the herdsmen if Yorubaland’s elders and kings agreed to work with him.
“They’ll call us names if we start practising what our fathers taught us (voodoo).”
“If someone wakes up today or on Sunday Igboho raised – Buhari will command from Abuja, and soldiers with Armour Tanks will outnumber those battling the Boko Haram insurgency in the north.
“They don’t perceive themselves in the north; if we start our actions here, they’ll see us as a threat.”
ALSO READ: NCC Facilitated E-transmission in 2019, Officials Lied under Oath, Deserve Prosecution – Reps
He claims that the struggle against killer herdsmen is more than voodoo and that it necessitates intelligence.
While attempting to travel to Germany, Igboho was apprehended by security officers in an airport in a neighbouring country, Benin Republic.
After a Department of State Services (DSS) operation at his Ibadan apartment on July 1, Igboho was proclaimed wanted.
He was instructed to report to the nearest security agency. However, the secessionists went underground after that.
Igboho skipped the Yoruba Nation protest he organised on July 3 and then cancelled due to the attack on his home.
WATCH VIDEO HERE
Hot Nigerian Jobs [ Apply Now ]
- Frsc Recruitment 2021 July/August Form Portal | Apply Here | FRSC recruitment Login Portal
- Chapel Hill Denham Management Development Programme 2021
- Dufil Prima Foods Plc 2021 Graduate Trainee Recruitment
- Dangote Group Recruitment for Accounts Payable Officer
- Deloitte Graduate Academy Finance and Control Internship / Training Programme 2021
- Lagos State Teacher Recruitment Form 2021 is out