EJES GIST NIGERIA gathered that three persons were injured in both crashes.
It was further learnt that three vehicles including a tanker, a Toyota 4Runner and a Toyota Highlander were involved in the Awka crash while the other that occurred at Igbariam Junction involved a Toyota Sequia and a Mercedes Benz truck.
Reacting to the development, the Sector Public Education Officer, Federal Road Safety Corps (FRSC) Pascal Anigbo confirmed both incidents.
He said the injured victims were rushed to the hospital by the FRSC rescue team, while obstructions were cleared and normal traffic flow restored.
In a related story, tragedy as a middle-aged woman reportedly lost her life and many others injured in a fatal accident which occurred along Obosi road in Nkpor, Anambra state.
The tragic incident occured around 11:51am on Monday, 11 along at Obosi-Nkpor road near Elohim Oil Project Nig. Ltd.
Meanwhile Governor El-Rufai has Abolished Almajiri system
Hot Nigerian Jobs [ Apply Now ]
- Dangote Group Recruitment for Accounts Payable Officer
- Ongoing Job recruitment at International Breweries Plc (Anheuser-Busch InBev)
- Frsc Recruitment 2021 July/August Form Portal | Apply Here | FRSC recruitment Login Portal
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Credit Risk Senior Analyst
- Dufil Prima Foods Plc 2021 Graduate Trainee Recruitment
- Dangote Oil Refinery Recruitment for Security Operative