Five Children Of Nigerian Lawmaker Set To Wed Same Day In Abuja
Five siblings, three brothers and two sisters, all biological children of an Abuja lawmaker, are set to tie the knot same day.
Their father, Member Representing Gwagwalada, Kuje, Kwali and Abaji federal constituency (Abuja South) Hon. Dr Hassan Usman Sokodabo, on Thursday September 17, shared the invitation card, inviting friends, family and political associates to the wedding fatiha slated on 26 September 2020 in Abuja.
“Invitation Invitation Invitation!! I want to used this medium to invite the esteem constitutes members, friends, family and political associate to joined me on the wedding fatiha of my three sons and two daughters that is slated on 26 September 2020….Inshah Allah.Venue and Time of each respective wedding fatiha is visible at the invitation card below. Thank you in anticipation as you honor our invitation.” he wrote.
So far, the lawmaker has only posted prewedding photos of his two daughters with their grooms.
Hot Jobs In Nigeria
- Massive Job Recruitment in a Leading Group of Companies
- Massive Job Recruitment at GPC Energy and Logistics Limited
- Massive recruitment at Achievers University for Academic and Non-Academic Staff ( 106 Slots )
- Nationwide Massive Recruitment for Relationship Officers at United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA)
- UNICEF Recruitment 2021 for Graduates in Nigeria (September)
- National Agency for the Control of AIDS NACA Recruitment 2021 for Finance Officer
- Ends Soon : Greenwich Merchant Bank (GMB) Graduate Trainee Program (GGTP4.0) 2021
- Massive Recruitment in an Indigenous Non-profit and Non-governmental Organization
- Current Job Vacancies at Wateraid Nigeria