Fitter (Head Operator / Technician) Cement Industry, DCP at Dangote Group : Dangote Group is one in every of Nigeria’s most diversified enterprise conglomerates with a tough – earned popularity for wonderful enterprise practices and merchandise’ high quality with its operational headquarters within the bustling metropolis of Lagos, Nigeria in West Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the place of:
Dangote Group is one of Nigeria’s most diversified business conglomerates with a hard – earned reputation for excellent business practices and products’ quality with its operational headquarters in the bustling metropolis of Lagos, Nigeria in West Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Fitter (Head Operator / Technician) Cement Industry, DCP
Reference No.: GbokoMechanical 002
Location: Gboko, Benue
Employment Type: Full time
Reports To: Sectional / Shift Engineer
Job Grade Level: 4
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for fitting, machining and fabrication jobs that are allocated to him by the shift engineer in any of the sections and with respect to quality and safe work practices
- Responsible for coordinating and guiding of welders, riggers and helpers during maintenance jobs
- Responsible for housekeeping before, during and after maintenance jobs
- Responsible for bringing to the notice of the sectional or shift engineer, any discrepancy or defect that will require their attention
- Responsible for recording the progress achieved and details of job carried out in the maintenance register
Education and Work Experience:
- Trade test ii + 16 years relevant experience
- Trade test i + 8 years relevant experience
- OND in mechanical engineering+ 3 years relevant experience.
Skills and Competencies:
- Ability to implore all senses during running inspections
- Ability to take and read accurate measurements
- Ability to carry out equipment alignment
- Good communication skills
- Ability to read engineering drawings.
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Training & Development.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online